Free Homeopathy JournalHomeopathic Medicine Discussion ForumsHomeopathy seminar CalendarHomeopathy Audio LecturesVideo LecturesFree Homeopathy Books DownloadHomeopathic Crosswords

Blockages in the heart

Hpathy Ezine, April, 2010 | Print This Post Print This Post |

Blockages in the heart

Posted by: Abdul Wahid

my brother in law has been suffering from heart problem. the doctors say he has got two veins blocked and need to get by pass. he is willing to get it done and wants to take medicines for removing plaque/clots.
pls.advise some medicines.

Your brother in law needs to consult a good homeopath in person for proper remedy selection and case management. This is a chronic problem with potential risks; online treatment is not the best option in such cases.

Good luck,
Dr. Firuzi Mehta


Firuzi Mehta

Dr. Firuzi Mehta qualified as a homeopathic physician in 1997. She then did her H.M.D. from the British Institute of Homoeopathy, London and also did a brief course in Anthroposophy which includes Iscador Therapy for Cancer. She practices in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai. She has been working with the Hpathy Team since 2008.

Add a comment

Register and Login to avoid filling the form below everytime you post a comment. Registered members also see less ads, can participate in forum discussions and have better site speed. Registration is Free!