Free Homeopathy JournalHomeopathic Medicine Discussion ForumsHomeopathy seminar CalendarHomeopathy Audio LecturesVideo LecturesFree Homeopathy Books DownloadHomeopathic Crosswords

Ventricular septal defect

Hpathy Ezine, March, 2011 | Print This Post Print This Post |

Ventricular septal defect

Posted by: khalid husain from pak

khalid husain from pakistan,my son age 28 years.vsd untreated patient,is treatment in homeo,plz prescribe medicine

It would be best if you can consult a homeopath locally, so that he can assess the case and the exact situation. He can then suggest the best approach. In most cases, vsd is not an issue, and a homeopath may still provide support to help overall the person and the heart, with in some cases, resolutions. In the rare cases that necessitate surgical intervention, this route may be required.


Thierry Clerc

Thierry Clerc LCPH, MSc practices homeopathy in Cambridge (England). He is a graduate of the College of Practical Homeopathy (London). Prior to this, he enjoyed a successful career as an executive in the telecommunications industry. When fate hit him with a severe bout of arthritis, he went back to France to see his old homeopath, and after prompt cure, decided to study and become one!


  1. zubair quadri

    November 9, 2011

    Dr. Atique Ansari, A professor of physiology in Baqaee university Karachi is also a practitioner of homeopathy.You should contact him for vsd treatment of your son.

  2. Muhammad Ibrahim

    February 1, 2014

    Nat Mur can help.

Add a comment

What is 14 + 11 ?
Please leave these two fields as-is:
IMPORTANT! To be able to proceed, you need to solve the following simple math (so we know that you are a human) :-)