Tooth pain is the common complaint can be due to problem in teeth or may cause due to other causes also. causes irritation of the nerve root most often associated with injury, infection, cavity and other reasons.
Causes of Tooth pain
- Abscess – often caused due to poor oral hygiene.
- Dental carries – tooth pain due to cavity in the tooth which is also caused due to poor oral hygiene.
- Gingivitis – inflammation of the gums associated with pain swelling, bleeding and foul smell from breath.
- Jaw pain – caused due to various medical conditions like injury, neuralgia causes tooth pain.
- Sinus infection – can also cause tooth pain.
- Grinding of teeth – especially children have this habit to grind teeth which can cause tooth pain.
- Infant teething troubles – causes tooth pain along with irritation and other associated symptoms.
- Infection in the ear – pain often extends to tooth which is aggravated by chewing and swelling.
Treatment of Tooth pain
Treatment of tooth pain mainly depends upon cause and medical condition.
Homeopathic treatment of tooth pain – Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity by using holistic approach. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the sign and symptoms from which the patient is suffering. The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat tooth pain but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility.
As far as therapeutic medication is concerned, several well-proved medicines are available for tooth pain treatment that can be selected on the basis of cause, location, sensation, modalities and extension of the pain. For individualized remedy selection and treatment, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person. Some important homeopathic medicines given below for the treatment of tooth pain:
Kreosote, Calcaria carb, Aurum Triph, Phosphorous, Arnica, Spigelia, Pulsatilla, Coffea Cruda, Belladonna, Natrum Mur, Lycopodium, Natrum Carb, Hyoscyamus, Chamomilla, Nux vomica, Nat. Sulph, Calcaria Flour, Merc Sol and many other medicines.