“A well-chosen constitutional remedy or simillimum will produce a desirable result in the very first follow up.” This case was a classic example of it and I knew that I had struck the right cord. Not only did the remedy help the patient in the presenting complaint of molluscum but it was beneficial at other planes too.
- At the level of the mind the patient was much more confident than before.
- The chronic complaint of recurrent cold and cough settled with the very same medicine.
- The menstrual abnormalities in this case- oligomenorrhoea, dysmenorhoea saw marked improvement.
I gave the same remedy but increased the potency at occasions
when the potency failed to act despite having helped earlier and
when there was a situation of acute stress leading to new
symptoms at a deeper level (mind- anxiety attack) to overcome the
In conclusion, I would like to say that Homoeopathy shows remarkable results in many such ailments that are limitations of modern medicine.
- Synthesis Repertory by Schroyens F. (2009)
- Materia Medica Viva by Dr. George Vithoulkas
- Skin Homoeopathic Approach to Dermatology by Dr. Farokh Master