Remedy: Sabadilla 30
2 weeks later
I tried Sabadilla (4th on the algorithm chart and a plant remedy) after taking the first consult and she did improve slightly. I wasn’t satisfied with the result so when she told me about how she always had to immediately apologise after screaming at her mother, I gave her Lyssin 30.
Remedy: Lyssin 30
She rang 1 week later she said her sinus had improved after an initial aggravation, she felt lighter, lifted, motivated and less heavy in her body.
After 3 weeks her sinus was 70% improved. During this consultation she told me that she could not stand the sound of dripping water. She had had only one headache; her right shoulder was better and she was making decisions easily.
Remedy: Lyssin 30
4 weeks later:
Bad back came and went. No sinus problems for the first time in her life. One headache, bad period pain. She realised that she didn’t need to save her mother and was only responsible for herself. Playing less with fingers.
Remedy: Lyssin M after her period.
Repeat if any symptoms return.
I encourage homeopaths to try the algorithm. The Huma Method can make it easier for the homeopath to make a better remedy choice and will bring up remedies to consider which normally wouldn’t be in your thoughts.
The Candegabe Community is hoping to develop and realise the potential of this new tool. The algorithm can be used with other tools and systems including Sankaran, 9 Scholten, 10 Liz Lalor, 10 Vermuelen, 11 Alistair Gray 12 etc.
This new tool can be used for prescribing and in the development of clinical material medica for the little known and rarely used remedies. It makes it easier for the homeopath to make a better remedy choice.
- 1. Candegabe Algorithm. About the Algorithm [Internet]. The Huma Method. [cited 2015 Feb 2] Available from:
- Campbell Rhonda. Using the Candegabe Algorithm to Fine Tune Homeopathic Repertorisation. Homeopathy For Everyone [Internet]. 2014[cited 2014 May]. Available from:
- Normal Distribution. Carl. F. Gauss. [Internet]. cited 2015. Available from:
- Curve of Asymmetric Distribution. Emil J. Gumbel. [Internet]. cited 2015. Available from:
- Homeopathy in the year 2050. Presented at the Liga Homeopathica Internationalis Congress. 64 degree LMHI Warsaw Congress 2009. Timeless Quality Homeopathy. Author Dr. Marcelo Candegabe with Dr. Gustavo Cataldi.
- Dr. Marcelo Candegabe research team .“Escuela Médica Homeopática Argentina. 2005.[Internet] cited 2015. Available from:
http://escuelapaschero.com.ar/?cat=70 Método HUMA is where the group is
presented. 20 homeopaths
Luís María Grau – Statistics Engineer
Diego Vila – Epistemologist & BA in Philosophy and Letters
Ida Deschamps – Latin Expert
Victoria Paternostro – Mathematician
Lic. Enrique Yantorno – Programing expert
Raúl Fernandez Calvo – Mathematician & Quantum Physicist
- Dr. Marcelo Candegabe. [Internet]. Cited 2015. Available from:
- Bannan Robert. 21st Century Homeopathy. Homeopathic Links Winter 2013 [cited October 2104] Vol 26: 1-8. Available from: Thieme Medical and Scientific Publishers Private Ltd
- Dr Rajan Sankaran. MD(Hom).[Internet].cited 2015.
Avaiable from: www.Rajansankaran.com
- Jan Scolten. MD. Homeopath. [Internet]. cited 2015. Available from:
- Liz Lalor, Homeopath. [Internet]. Cited 2015.
Available from: https://www.facebook.com/liz.lalor.9
- Frans Vermuelen. Homeopath. [Internet].cited 2015.
- Alistair Gray. Homeopath. DSH (UK) PCH (UK) PCHom (Malaysia) ADH (NZ) BAHons (NZ) AHA. ATMS. ARoH (Aus) RSHom (UK). [Internet] cited 2015. Available from: http://www.wholehealthnow.com/bios/alastair-gray.html