Homeopathy Papers

The Constitutional Similar: A New Gateway to the Simillimum in Psoric Diseases

In other words, even if two remedies have similar symptoms (on a superficial level), deep symptoms need to fit with the energy of the constitution in order to be really effective and curative. Otherwise, it will be called a simile and will only make a palliation.

The new strategy for choosing the right remedy (the most similar remedy or simillimum) will be to first determine which kind of constitution the patient belongs to (his energy code), and then to look for the remedies that have the same energy code.

This allows us in a relatively easy way to work with a notably larger amount of remedies, of course, if one is able to master the knowledge of the constitutional diagnosis.

In another article, you will discover the Systemic Typology Model that is a new and integrative model that allows one to give to each remedy a very specific energy code. For more info:  www.simillimum.org

About the author

Frederic Schmitt

Frederic Schmitt

Frederic Schmitt is a medical doctor (1983), who has practiced Classical Homeopathy in France since 1986. Since 2000 he has developed a unified and systemic constitutional model based on the Enneagram, to apply a new level of similar, the constitutional similar. He has worked on tick-borne diseases (Lyme and co-infections) since 2009 with new and specific protocols that he discovered. Outside of homeopathy he practices Traditional Chinese medicine and kinesiology.

Leave a Comment

2 Comments

  • DEAR DR,
    THIS ARTICLE IS EXCEEDINGLY USEFUL. IT GIVES RIGHT DIRECTION TO HOMEOPATHS.
    1. THE REMEDIES ARE THOUSAND. BUT ONLY 100 REMEDIES ARE REQUIRED TO BE MASTERED. 95% DESEASES ARE COVERED BY THEM. ONLY FOR REMAINING 5% REPERTORY IS REQUIRED TO BE CONSULTED.
    2.EXACT SIMILIMUM CAN BE FOUND IN 5% OR A LITTLE MORE CASES ONLY
    3.PSORA COVERS 7 OUT OF 8 DISEASES. REST MIASMS ARE 1%
    4. WHILE FINDING A CONSTITUTIONAL REMEDY, DR MUST CONSIDER THE MIASAM/S OF THE PATIENT. ETC AND ETC
    THANKS
    DR C S GUPTA
    3.