Some ideas on how we could make the most out of this group discussion :
- Initial posts ll contain characteristic symptoms from different aothors who had given importance to characteristics .
- Followed by posts adressing more striking peculiars from previously mentioned authors , other authors or own experience .
- Disscussion on singular symtoms about how patient experss them before us in clinic.
- No one is intelligent, no one is dumb here. We ll help each other to grow combinedly.
- If any one is wrong let them know the fact by giving examples & quote by author on specific subject , Don’t criticize or analyze their particular misteks explicitly .
- We all know Materia Medica is a subject that is hard to capture & our lectures & prof.s always advice us many times to discuss them .
- So after reading various authors & then writting what we get from them ll suerly leave a print on memory of that knowledge .
- Last but not the least plz wright some thing after reading , don’t bother about misteks we ll be always side by side to help each other .
Have a pleasant read .