Posted by: Jenny
Can you potentise the energies of a building?
I feel tired and get pressure on my crown when I’m at my Mum’s home, particularly in the kitchen. Could I leave a glass of water there for 24 hrs and make a remedy out of it?
I am not very sure if you can do that or it would help even if you are able to potentize it. Ask yourself if there could be other reasons for such a reaction – any bad childhood memories? Fungus, mold or pollens near your mom’s house, especially around the kitchen window, you might be allergic to? Sensitivity to any specific odours? Something that your mom serves as routine but you are allergic to? Any pets you might be allergic to?
If you reach nowhere after this, it might be worth to consult a homeopath in person for general health issues.
Dr. Manish Bhatia