Ask Homeopathy Experts



Posted by: Deepak kumar

Sir, I have been suffering from appendicites for the last one year and I take antibiotics whenever I feel pain. Is there any medicine to cure it in homeopathy. Please tell me the name and its dose. My age is 28 years. I am afraid of surgery.

Dear Deepak,

Homeopathy does offer medicines for appendicitis but there are too many too suggest anything online. Please consult a homeopath in person, who would prescribe on the basis of presenting symptoms.

Best wishes,
Dr. Manish Bhatia

About the author

This article and all other content at is copyright protected by Any unauthorized copying to other websites or journals is not permitted. See the full Copyright Notice and Disclaimer at

Leave a Comment


  • Hi munish
    I have been suffering sarcoidosis since 2007 I am taking olmatec. I want to start homeopathic treatment please advise me for this treatement reply me in my emails

    • Hi Asif,

      I was also diagnosed sarcoidosis. I took homoe medicine and Alhamdolillah I have recovered more than 90%.
      If need any help, feel free to write me.


  • Is it safe to take folliculinum. Is there a chance of developing breast cancer in future as is hormone therapy. Pls reply on my email.