Ask Homeopathy Experts

Homeopathy for pain relief in cancer

Homeopathy for pain relief in cancer

Posted by: Muriel

My husband has metastasized liver cancer ( from the cancer of the bowel ) and his liver is enlarged and often has pain in the liver area( right side )Is there a homeopathic he could take for the pain?

There are several homeopathic remedies that could be potentially used to relieve your husband’s pain. However, the choice depends on your husband’s symptoms, type of pain, factors that worsen or relieve the pain, etc. It is in your husband’s best interest to consult an experienced homeopath in person for proper case taking, remedy choice and case management.

We wish him the best,
Dr. Firuzi Mehta

About the author

Firuzi Mehta

Dr. Firuzi Mehta qualified in homeopathic medicine in 1997 and then completed her HMD from the British Institute of Homoeopathy, London. In 1998, she also attended an Introductory Course in Anthroposophic Medicine and Iscador Therapy for Cancer at the Lukas Klinik in Arlesheim, Switzerland now known as Klinik Arleshim. After working for over 5 years with an eminent homeopath in Mumbai, to gain work-experience, she started her own practice in 2001. She reviews homeopathic books as and when the opportunity arises and firmly believes that one's knowledge is always incomplete and needs to grow. She is currently enrolled with—and studying for—the 2 year E-Learning Programme offered by Prof. George Vithoulkas' International Academy of Classical Homeopathy.

Leave a Comment