Ask Homeopathy Experts

Bad reaction to local anaesthetic

A useful article about Bad reaction to local anaesthetic.Full details about Bad reaction to local anaesthetic

Posted by: helen roberts

is there a homeopathic remedy to help me- I have had a bad reaction to the local anaesthetic I had for a detached retina operation – which is affecting my muscles especially.

Hi, you would benefit in seeing a local homeopath, or a homeopathic pharmacy if the issue is very recent. As you seem to know the cause, it may be possible to antidote quickly the action of the local anaesthetic, either through “tautopathy” (making a homeopathic remedy out of the actual anaesthetic), or by finding a remedy that fits your symptoms. It is important to act quickly, and I would advise you to be assisted by a professional. Good luck.


About the author

Thierry Clerc

Thierry Clerc

Thierry Clerc LCPH, MSc practices homeopathy in Cambridge (England). He is a graduate of the College of Practical Homeopathy (London). Prior to this, he enjoyed a successful career as an executive in the telecommunications industry. When fate hit him with a severe bout of arthritis, he went back to France to see his old homeopath, and after prompt cure, decided to study and become one!

Leave a Comment