Dr. Manish Bhatia in conversation with Melissa Burch and Debby Bruck. Listen to this exciting teleconference.
About the author
Dr. Manish Bhatia
- BHMS, BCA, M.Sc Homeopathy (UK), CICH (Greece)
- Ass. Professor, Organon & Homeopathic Philosophy, SKH Medical College, Jaipur
- Founder Director of Hpathy.com
- Editor, Homeopathy 4 Everyone
- Member, Advisory Board, Homeopathic Links
- Co-author - Homeopathy and Mental Health Care: Integrative Practice, Principles and Research
- Author - Lectures on Organon of Medicine vol 1 & 2. CCH Approved. (English, German, Bulgarian)
- Awardee - Raja Pajwan Dev Award for Excellence in the Field of Medicine; APJ Abdul Kalam Award for Excellence in Homeopathy Education
- For consultation, seminars or clinical training, write to [email protected]
You may also like
Hahnemann introduces the concept of Vital Force and makes us aware of its role and functions in...
Aphorism 5 discusses what a physician must know to affect a cure - the importance of exciting cause...
In these aphorisms, Hahnemann tells us that the effect of a medicine on a human being can only be...
In aphorisms 34 and 35, Hahnemann argues that a medicine is able to cure a natural disease not...