Dr. Manish Bhatia in conversation with Melissa Burch and Debby Bruck. Listen to this exciting teleconference.
About the author
Dr. Manish Bhatia
- BHMS, BCA, M.Sc Homeopathy (UK), CICH (Greece)
- Ass. Professor, Organon & Homeopathic Philosophy, SKH Medical College, Jaipur
- Founder Director of Hpathy.com
- Editor, Homeopathy 4 Everyone
- Member, Advisory Board, Homeopathic Links
- Co-author - Homeopathy and Mental Health Care: Integrative Practice, Principles and Research
- Author - Lectures on Organon of Medicine vol 1 & 2. CCH Approved. (English, German, Bulgarian)
- Awardee - Raja Pajwan Dev Award for Excellence in the Field of Medicine; APJ Abdul Kalam Award for Excellence in Homeopathy Education
- For consultation, seminars or clinical training, write to [email protected]
You may also like
This lecture further explores the knowledge of physician regarding the factors that can derange...
Hahnemann introduces the concept of Vital Force and makes us aware of its role and functions in...
In these aphorisms, Hahnemann tells us that the effect of a medicine on a human being can only be...
Aphorism 3 discusses the knowledge of a physician - knowledge about disease, about medicinal powers...