Mom! Come on we’re late for the quiz!!!!
Shana, you do it; I have to get ready for my 45th high school class reunion! (YAY class of ’65!)
Shana, there will be another prom next year, but there will be only one 45th annual high school class reunion for me, and I have to put a hem in my blue jeans!
All I can say is, it’s a good thing this patient filled out the questionnaire! Here it is everybody, you’re just going to have to read it for yourselves!
Shana, what are you doing? You can’t put on pantyhose like a pair of socks!
Please excuse me. SHANAAAAAAAA……..!!!!!!
1. Describe the complaint or complaints in your own words in as much detail as you can. Don’t forget to include the onset–did the complaint come on suddenly or gradually?
2. Etiology–this means the cause, if you know it.
— the flu…
What was going on at, or around, the time of the occurrence?
— feverish, sore throat, sneezing
3. Sensation–describe the pain or other feeling you have.
— sensation as if all the bones are broken and tiredness
Does it extend anywhere, does it shoot anywhere?
— headache on left side, as if a nail was fixed in the left eye
4. Appearance– anything remarkable?
— droopy eyes and Just want to lie down
5. Location–where on the body is your complaint located?
— (no response)
— Worse: drafts, warm rooms, motion, at 10:00PM to 02:00 AM, consolation, noise, heat
— Better: music, bathing, fresh air, drinking fruit juice, Ã¡gua-de-coco, laying down
— stomach ache, belching, slow digestion + swollen tongue with teeth marks on the sides, lacking sensibility
8. Discharges–color, odor, consistency
— Stool – bad odor, dark
— urine – dark, strong odor and hot
— not thirsty; tired, hoarse, nasal voice, I’m coughing
10. The mentals: Is the complaint changing you mentally or emotionally?
— irritability, confusion, dullness, apathy
11. What have you been saying?
— leave me alone
12. What are you doing?
— Coughing, changing place, trying to sleep
13. Describe your thirst and appetite
— decrease in appetite, not thirsty, fresh gulps drinks, infrequently, craving salty
— at the beginning
— a little
— bad breath in the morning and before bed (late night)
17. What is most striking or peculiar about your condition?
18. Is there a diagnosis?
19. Describe your energy
— tired, prostration
Elaine, I took _________________200C like you said. WHAT A RELIEF!
Finally I slept well last Thursday after the dose, yesterday I repeated the dose and spent the whole day very well and last night the same, a good and well sleeping night.
I decided to go to beach for the weekend and I’m even better here, the air of the beach makes me feel really good. Almost healed.
Have a nice weekend.
Does anyone know what this remedy is? Write to me at [email protected] and the answer will be in next month’s ezine. OMG! The dryer stopped ten minutes ago! See ya next time with pictures from my class reunion! Bye….