Name of Patient: Mr. CRP. Age:22 yrs. Religion: Hindu
Occupation final year BE
- Black discoloration of face since 3 years back, since he joined BE. He was very much scared when he joined the degree. Much harassment from professors. His fears started, mainly for studies and there was a lot of work in the 1st He feels all his problems started from that time. Extreme fear of everything, much anxiety about the future. He is worried that in the future he will be sick, as he will have to work in dust, pollution etc. No itching.
- Cracked heels since childhood: Deep cracks of heels and soles. Better by using shoes. No pain however in spite of deep cracks.
- Weakness, generalised: Since he joined engineering. He even feels weak on walking. Generally they have to be on site for many hours. Thus, he is worried, how he will do that in the future. <fright. He had joined NCC and the teacher was strict. He had much fear of the teacher. He had become very weak from fright. Thus he try to behave perfectly, never giving an opportunity for being scolded.
- Eruptions on scalp: Since some time he is getting pimples on occiput.
- Heat problems: He wakes up suddenly and feels like passing urine, small quantity but there is much pain while urinating. There will be constant urging sensation to pass, but no urine comes out. Also a sensation of heat is there. This happens in extreme heat or when in more contact with water. Heat of feet in night in summers especially. He cannot sleep without fan. He uncovers feet in night. He doesn’t need covers in night to sleep, sometimes sleeps naked. He is not able to concentrate anywhere, being constantly worried about urination. Much heat in night, whereas in the morning he feels cold. After all this desire passes away at night, he gets into a very deep sleep.
History of Ailments
|S. No||Diseases suffered from||Treatment taken||Cured?|
|1.||He was working with chemicals, in PUC2, he inhaled some fumes. That day he got stomach ache.|
|2.||Bells Palsy 1yr back – extreme stress of studies, before exams he got it.||Homoeopathy.||Cured.|
|3.||In Childhood, he had froth from mouth due to some reason, convulsions?||Allopathy for 5yrs.||Since then weakness.|
|4.||Urine, heat, concentration problem, weakness, these complaints are there since childhood.|
|5.||He would sit and talk in sleep since childhood. Whatever fearful thing he may see in daytime, he would expose it in night. Never watches horror movies. He cannot go through cemetery alone at night.|
|6.||Even in his early school days, he would fall sick often. Recurrent fevers+++ in childhood, every 15 days or one month.|
|7.||3 times met with accident. On the same left hand.|
|8.||Allergic rashes in childhood.||Not since bell’s palsy.|
|sycosis||Maternal side||Paternal side|
|High BP. Joint pains. Tingling and numbness of foot. Asthama.||High BP, Backache.|
|Grand Mother||DM, cracked soles|
|Grand Father||Cracked soles. Bell’s palsy.||Died early age.|
|Uncles(mom or dad’s Bro)||Back injury.|
|Aunt(mom or dad’s sister)|
|Your bro/sis:||1. Bro: Bell’s palsy. Convulsions once, after fighting with parents, hands became tight, pupils were not to be seen in eyes, coldness of body. Recurrent coryza.|
|Appetite:||When he is hungry, he has to have food. Silent after eating, but feels guilty later that he scolded mother. Hunger intolerable. 3 meals daily. Prefers warm food.|
|Thirst:||Thirstless+++. When working in fields, he may drink upto 5ltrs in a day, but in cold weather, even less than altr. No desire to drink in cold weather. Tea, moderate warm. No problems from cold drinks.|
|Desires:||Spicy+++. Nothing specific about sour. Fat food+. Non-veg. Egg, omlet. Fruits, all+, prefers them ripe. Milk.|
|Aversion:||Sweets++. Salt++, less is fine, but more is intolerable. Boiled eggs. Green fruits++. Shepubhaji, Bitter-guard, Brinjal.|
|Bowels:||Constipation. Takes a long time in toilet. Daily.|
|Micturition:||Frequent urination at night, as long as he is awake. Morbid desire at night. No odor.|
|Sleep:||In winter and rainy season, he is very sleepy. In summers, very less sleep. But sleep is not his strong feature. He doesn’t need much. Daily sleeps for 6-8hours. Never sleeps in afternoon. Prefers to sleep on back or on abdomen. Doesn’t cover. Feels fresh in morning. Tired in evening thus doesn’t study.|
|Dreams:||Nightmares of what he sees or worries during day.|
|Perspiration:||Scanty. Much offensiveness of perspiration. Not in foot. No staining.|
|Music: daily listens to music. Rarely plays physical games.|
|Susceptibilities:||Irritation in throat from oily food. Constant hawking of throat at night. Easily teeth become sour from sour food. Very allergic to dust, bad odors. He feels disgust from such environment. He cannot tolerate dirt. Yet, he is not so fastidious with his room. His room is messy. Once in a while he will tidy it and then again his room is back to the same messiness. Still he prefers cleanliness.|
|Bathing:||C||Mild warm in summer. Hot water in other seasons.|
|Open Air, In/out doors:||H||Prefers them open.|
|Fanning:||H||Only in summers.|
|A/c:||H||Prefers open weather, not AC.|
|Travelling:||Enjoys travelling in night, due to cold weather but hates in daytime as it is hard to breath due to dust and also hot weather.|
|Hill-stations:||He lives in a countryside and enjoys such weather.|
|Coverings:||H||Not much needed.|
|Sun:||HEADACHE in the evening if works during daytime in sun. also the urine problems may come up.|
|Seasons:||H||Can tolerate cold weather but not hot weather. His complaints are from working in fields. Thus agg. from extreme hot weather and working in water, getting feet wet.|
|Clothing:||Minimal even in winters, likes to sleep naked in summers.|
|Sea-shore:||Unbearable, due to warm weather and humidity.|
|DO U FEEL GENERALLY HOT OR COLD:HOT.|
Good height, moderate build. LIFE-SPACE DEVELOPMENT:
He says he hates to welcome change. Loves to live a ritualistic life. Fastidious with time, never late and he cannot wait if others are late. Aversion to crowds++. Aversion to noises = anger.
Spiritual and Religious behaviour: He has faith. Believes in life, never kills even an insect as he respects life. Doesn’t believe in sacrificing or temples etc. Not a show-off type.
Psychic / Disposition:
- WILL:confused, not able to decide which way he should go. Tries to find the easy way out.
- EMOTIONS: Fearful personality. He likes to be in his comfort zone. Thus he works very hard to be in his comfort zone. Constant fear of future or misfortune or accident. Fear drives his life, fear of accident, fear of failure etc. He has tried his best to overcome fears now. Tries to live life relaxed now. He is a person who avoids Gets away from people who fight him. If others say something to him, he may respond but later feels guilty. Guilty sensation for minor things also. Mild, doesn’t ask for money he had lent to friends. Thinks more emotionally about everything. Thinks more about the other person’s situation rather than his own. Fear of losing loved ones.
- INTELLECT & UNDERSTANDING: Poor concentration in studies. Studies everything but unable to remember in exams. What he studies deeply, those he remembers. Generally he revises two times. Always calculating, what are the chances he would have negative impacts etc. Thus in the end he decides to go with the flow. Able to do mental work easily, but physical work is a bit difficult.
- MEMORY: A Irresponsible, forgets what he gave to others. Only more important things he remembers.
CHILDHOOD: Not good in sports, good in studies.
TEENAGE: May play sports, but cannot give his 100%. He cannot see the pains of others, cannot see blood, thus he left the medical field.
ADULTHOOD: Anxiety about future++++ in everything. No fear of animals. They rear animals at home. Rarely keeps secrets. Easily trusts others and thus gets cheated. Able to share his problems with others. Feels relaxed on discussing with friends or mother. He feels he may not be able to work practically in future, so maybe he may go for lecturership.
SEXUAL HISTORY:No girlfriend. Has not thought about much about marriage. Not much expectation from a wife than she should take care of him and his parents.
Talks slowly. Absorbed. Once or twice I felt he easily picks up on my cue and just answers what I want to hear. He shook hands with me when he left.
|1.||Anxiety about future.||Fear of everything.||Black discoloration of face.|
|2.||Nightmares.||Aversion / fear of crowd.||Extreme cracks of soles and heels. Deep cracks. Painless.|
|3.||Anxiety conscience.||Cowardice.||Generalised weakness on walking.|
|4.||Sympathetic.||Talk amel.||Pimples (eruptions) on occiput.|
|5.||Anxiety about disease.||Desire to urinate when in contact with water.|
|6.||Uncovers feet at night.|
|7.||Desire for warm food.|
|8.||Aversion to sweets.|
|9.||Aversion to salt.|
|10.||Morbid desire to urinate at night.|
|12.||Ailments from getting feet wet.|
|13.||Hot in general agg.|
|14.||Fastidious with time.|
|15.||Headache, eating amel.|