The study period was short and so long term studies are essential. Studies using 50 millesimal scale should be conducted to determine their effect on Verruca Vulgaris (this potency can be repeated in shorter time intervals), so effects may be better assessed in short term studies.
- Kothari Manu, Warts and All, National Journal of Homoeopathy 1994 Mar / Apr Vol. III( 2).
- Pasricha J.S., Gupta Ramji. Illustrated Textbook of Dermatology, Fourth edition: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers.
- Swami S, Pradhan AK, Rapid Recovery from Skin Warts by Explicit Homoeopathic Medicines, International Journal of Clinical Dermatology & Research ISSN 2332-2977 Res.3(5), 71-75
- Warts and all- the history and folklore of warts: a review; Journal List. JR Soc Med. Volume 85(1);1992 Jan. PMC1293460
- Chandra Harish, Problematic warts, NationalJournal of Homoeopathy 1994 Mar.-Apr. vol.III No.2
- Douglas Melford Eugene, Douglas M.E., Skin diseases their description, Etiology, Diagnosis and Treatment according to the law of similar. Reprint Edition 2001. New Delhi. B.Jain Publishers
- Quadeer, Abdul. A Clinical study on Warts, its Miasmatic Approach and Homoeopathic Management. Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka. 2011
- Allen J.H., The Chronic Maisms:Sycosis, Psora,and Pseudo-Psora. Reprint Edition 2004.Vol. 1 & 2. New Delhi. B. Jain Publishers.
- Complete Repertory by Roger Von Zandvoort http://www.homeobook.com/ complete- repertory-by-roger-von Zandvoort
- Manchanda R.K. Mehan Neena. Behl Ritu. Atey Rajni. Homoeopathic Anusandhan Parishad. http://delhi.gov.in.
- Bhinda Ashok, Management of Warts in Homoeopathy with the help of Repertory. University of Rajasthan. 1998
- Shah Puneet. Role of Homoeopathy in the treatment of Warts. University of Rajasthan. 2005
Address for correspondence: Dr. Anil Kumar Vangani 6-A, R.S.E.B. Colony, Gautam Marg, D-Block, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur-302021, INDIA; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org