This is the case of 10 year old boy who presented with the complaint of migraine on 31/01/19. The problem had begun a year before, in January 2018.
- Frontal headache esp. right side then extending to entire head
- Sensation of suffocation in head
- Recurrent coryza with itching in eyes
- Feverish feeling
- Sleep : disturbed due to headache
- Urine : Nocturnal Enuresis
- Sees dogs and feels as if they are running behind him
- He is constructing a tower and imagines that it is falling down on him, What will happen to him if it falls over him.
- He is better when he is mentally occupied.
- He has fear of dogs. He is being chased by dogs. Fears that he’ll have to get injections if dogs bite him. He sees the doctors and nurses standing nearby to give him injections. With the fear of injections his blood pressure had dropped down once.
- He is sensitive to music and gets disturbed by it and develops headache.
- Creative in his thoughts and ideas: Wants to become an engineer. Wishes to make innovations, wants to develop or upgrade the existing technologies in India which all other countries have.
TOTALITY OF SYMPTOMS
- Fear of Dogs
- Occupation ameliorates
- Abundant ideas
- Delusion of being pursued
- Right sided headache
- Frontal headache
- Headache aggravates by noise
- Rx CHINA 1M 2 doses. Sac Lac 3 times a day for 2 weeks.
ANALYSIS OF PRESCRIPTION
- China has a feeling of being persecuted, feeling as if he is hindered at his work by other people. Ideas crowd in his mind to achieve his ambitions; he makes plans.
- He feels as if he is hindered in achieving his ambitions so he fantasizes.
- This theme seen in patient led me to prescribe China.
11/02/19: Headache decreased. Sleep regular. Dyspnoea persists.
- Rx: China 1M 2 doses. Sac Lac 3 times a day for one month.
15/03/19: Headache better. Nocturnal enuresis absent. Dyspnoea persists. Constipation relieved.
- Rx: China 1M 2 doses. Sac Lac 3 times a day for 20 days.
10/04/19: Headache increased. No suffocative feeling in head. Sleep disturbed. Nocturnal enuresis absent. Dyspnoea relieved.
- Rx: China 1M 2 doses. Sac lac 3 times for 15 days.
12/05/19 : Headache better. Sleep regular. Constipation relieved. No complaints from noise. Dyspnoea relieved.
- Rx: Sac lac 3 times for one month.
20/06/19 : Overall complains better. No complains of headache. No dyspnoea.
- Rx: Sac Lac 3 times a day for one month
FOLLOW UP JULY 2019: He had no complaints. He was feeling better overall.
- A few doses of the patient’s constitutional remedy relieved all his symptoms of headache and other physical generals.