* If you want a permanent cure, homeopathic combinations are not the way to go.
* If you are suffering from a chronic disease condition, you should not use homeopathic combinations. You would end-up causing more harm than benefit in the long run. A temporary amelioration followed by suppression is often the norm in such cases.
* If you can find a good homeopath, don’t use a combination on your own.
* If you are suffering from a skin disease, never use homeopathic combination ointments.
* If you are a very sensitive person, the medicines in the combination can create side-effects or proving symptoms.
* When you are pregnant. It is not known what effect such combinations can have on a developing foetus.
Learn more about the ‘homeopathic’ combinations –