Dr. Manish Bhatia interviewed the Mexican homeopath Dr. Carlos Barbosa in Alonissos, Greece at the International Academy of Classical Homeopathy in June 2014.
About the author
Dr. Manish Bhatia
- BHMS, BCA, M.Sc Homeopathy (UK), CICH (Greece)
- Ass. Professor, Organon & Homeopathic Philosophy, SKH Medical College, Jaipur
- Founder Director of Hpathy.com
- Editor, Homeopathy 4 Everyone
- Member, Advisory Board, Homeopathic Links
- Co-author - Homeopathy and Mental Health Care: Integrative Practice, Principles and Research
- Author - Lectures on Organon of Medicine vol 1 & 2. CCH Approved. (English, German, Bulgarian)
- Awardee - Raja Pajwan Dev Award for Excellence in the Field of Medicine; APJ Abdul Kalam Award for Excellence in Homeopathy Education
- For consultation, seminars or clinical training, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also like
Kelly Young, frequent contributer to the hpathy Quiz, interviews "H4E" assistant editor, Elaine...
Dr. Navneet Bidani is interviewed by Alan V. Schmukler
Dr. Tanya Robinson describes three remedies to use at home - Apis, Arnica and Cantharis.
David Johnson discusses Sankaran's Sensation method, Scholten's Periodic Table approach and much...