Dr. Manish Bhatia interviewed the Mexican homeopath Dr. Carlos Barbosa in Alonissos, Greece at the International Academy of Classical Homeopathy in June 2014.
About the author
Dr. Manish Bhatia
- BHMS, BCA, M.Sc Homeopathy (UK), CICH (Greece)
- Ass. Professor, Organon & Homeopathic Philosophy, SKH Medical College, Jaipur
- Founder Director of Hpathy.com
- Editor, Homeopathy 4 Everyone
- Member, Advisory Board, Homeopathic Links
- Co-author - Homeopathy and Mental Health Care: Integrative Practice, Principles and Research
- Author - Lectures on Organon of Medicine vol 1 & 2. CCH Approved. (English, German, Bulgarian)
- Awardee - Raja Pajwan Dev Award for Excellence in the Field of Medicine; APJ Abdul Kalam Award for Excellence in Homeopathy Education
- For consultation, seminars or clinical training, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also like
Petr Zacharias, founder of the Prague College of Classical Homeopathy is interviewed by Alan V...
Homeopath and botanist Dr. Michal Yakir is interviewed by Vatsala Sperling.
Our editor interviews Rowena Ronson, homeopath, counsellor, nutritionist, family therapist and...
Dr. Medha Durge relates her experiences in Liberia during the Ebola outbreak.