Dr. Manish Bhatia interviewed the Russian homeopath Dr. Dmitry Chabanov in Alonissos, Greece at the International Academy of Classical Homeopathy in June 2014.
About the author
Dr. Manish Bhatia
- BHMS, BCA, M.Sc Homeopathy (UK), CICH (Greece)
- Ass. Professor, Organon & Homeopathic Philosophy, SKH Medical College, Jaipur
- Founder Director of Hpathy.com
- Editor, Homeopathy 4 Everyone
- Member, Advisory Board, Homeopathic Links
- Co-author - Homeopathy and Mental Health Care: Integrative Practice, Principles and Research
- Author - Lectures on Organon of Medicine vol 1 & 2. CCH Approved. (English, German, Bulgarian)
- Awardee - Raja Pajwan Dev Award for Excellence in the Field of Medicine; APJ Abdul Kalam Award for Excellence in Homeopathy Education
- For consultation, seminars or clinical training, write to email@example.com
You may also like
Dr. Bhatia says that 'homeopathy works slowly' is a myth and the proof of the pudding lies in its...
Homeopath, international teacher and highly creative innovator Dr. Shilpa Bhouraskar is interviewed...
Our editor interviews Rowena Ronson, homeopath, counsellor, nutritionist, family therapist and...
A useful article about Dr. Manisha Bhatia.Full details about Dr. Manisha Bhatia