Dr. Manish Bhatia interviewed the Russian homeopath Dr. Dmitry Chabanov in Alonissos, Greece at the International Academy of Classical Homeopathy in June 2014.
About the author
Dr. Manish Bhatia
- BHMS, BCA, M.Sc Homeopathy (UK), CICH (Greece)
- Ass. Professor, Organon & Homeopathic Philosophy, SKH Medical College, Jaipur
- Founder Director of Hpathy.com
- Editor, Homeopathy 4 Everyone
- Member, Advisory Board, Homeopathic Links
- Co-author - Homeopathy and Mental Health Care: Integrative Practice, Principles and Research
- Author - Lectures on Organon of Medicine vol 1 & 2. CCH Approved. (English, German, Bulgarian)
- Awardee - Raja Pajwan Dev Award for Excellence in the Field of Medicine; APJ Abdul Kalam Award for Excellence in Homeopathy Education
- For consultation, seminars or clinical training, write to [email protected]
You may also like
Elaine has a very interesting interview with Dr. Ahmed Currim and gets him to narrate some of his...
An interview with Dr. Jens Wurster, a homeopath working at one of the few homeopathic hospitals in...
Robert Müntz interviewed by Alan Schmukler.
A useful article about A Dialogue With Dana Ullman.Full details about A Dialogue With Dana Ullman