Dr. Manish Bhatia interviewed the Russian homeopath Dr. Dmitry Chabanov in Alonissos, Greece at the International Academy of Classical Homeopathy in June 2014.
About the author
Dr. Manish Bhatia
- BHMS, BCA, M.Sc Homeopathy (UK), CICH (Greece)
- Ass. Professor, Organon & Homeopathic Philosophy, SKH Medical College, Jaipur
- Founder Director of Hpathy.com
- Editor, Homeopathy 4 Everyone
- Member, Advisory Board, Homeopathic Links
- Co-author - Homeopathy and Mental Health Care: Integrative Practice, Principles and Research
- Author - Lectures on Organon of Medicine vol 1 & 2. CCH Approved. (English, German, Bulgarian)
- Awardee - Raja Pajwan Dev Award for Excellence in the Field of Medicine; APJ Abdul Kalam Award for Excellence in Homeopathy Education
- For consultation, seminars or clinical training, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also like
Homeopath, international teacher and highly creative innovator Dr. Shilpa Bhouraskar is interviewed...
Part 2 - Dr. Manish Bhatia interviews Professor George Vithoulkas at the International Academy of...
Vatsala Sperling interviews Dr. Divya Chhabra about her method known as “leap to the simillimum.”
Dr. Larry Malerba is Interviewed by Katja Schütt