Dr. Farokh Master is a renowned homeopath, teacher and author of 55 books, whose influence has been felt around the world. He was the first doctor to introduce homeopathy into allopathic hospitals in India and the first to open a cancer department in Ruby Hall Hospital. He founded the Dr. Farokh Master Summer School which now operates in a number of countries. Dr. Master has received numerous awards for his contributions to homeopathy, the treatment of cancer and homeopathy education
About the author
Dr. Manish Bhatia
- BHMS, BCA, M.Sc Homeopathy (UK), CICH (Greece)
- Ass. Professor, Organon & Homeopathic Philosophy, SKH Medical College, Jaipur
- Founder Director of Hpathy.com
- Editor, Homeopathy 4 Everyone
- Member, Advisory Board, Homeopathic Links
- Co-author - Homeopathy and Mental Health Care: Integrative Practice, Principles and Research
- Author - Lectures on Organon of Medicine vol 1 & 2. CCH Approved. (English, German, Bulgarian)
- Awardee - Raja Pajwan Dev Award for Excellence in the Field of Medicine; APJ Abdul Kalam Award for Excellence in Homeopathy Education
- For consultation, seminars or clinical training, write to [email protected]
You may also like
Julia Thompson interviews Judyann McNamara, Founder of the Montreal Institute of Classical...
The eminent Dr. Srinivasan Kalpathi is interviewed by Dr. Rina Dedhiya.
Homeopath and botanist Dr. Michal Yakir is interviewed by Vatsala Sperling.
Kathleen Scheible, President of the California Homeopathic Medical Society is interviewed by Alan V...