Dr. Manish Bhatia interviews Dr. Yogesh Sehgal, son of Dr. M L Sehgal, the founder of Revolutionized Homeopathy or the Sehgal Method. He is an internationally well-known speaker, co-author of several books on Sehgal Method and practices in New Delhi.
About the author
Dr. Manish Bhatia
- BHMS, BCA, M.Sc Homeopathy (UK), CICH (Greece)
- Ass. Professor, Organon & Homeopathic Philosophy, SKH Medical College, Jaipur
- Founder Director of Hpathy.com
- Editor, Homeopathy 4 Everyone
- Member, Advisory Board, Homeopathic Links
- Co-author - Homeopathy and Mental Health Care: Integrative Practice, Principles and Research
- Author - Lectures on Organon of Medicine vol 1 & 2. CCH Approved. (English, German, Bulgarian)
- Awardee - Raja Pajwan Dev Award for Excellence in the Field of Medicine; APJ Abdul Kalam Award for Excellence in Homeopathy Education
- For consultation, seminars or clinical training, write to email@example.com
You may also like
The eminent Dr. Elio Rossi is interviewed by Linda V. Nurra - Part 1 of 2
Katja Schuett interviews Peter Raba - a homeopath, therapist and artist with a difference.
An interview with George Garlick, Chairman of the Board of North West College of Homoeopathy.
We interview Dr. Michel Bouko Levy, MD, who developed an entirely new approach to biotherapeutic...