Dr. Manish Bhatia interviews Dr. Yogesh Sehgal, son of Dr. M L Sehgal, the founder of Revolutionized Homeopathy or the Sehgal Method. He is an internationally well-known speaker, co-author of several books on Sehgal Method and practices in New Delhi.
About the author
Dr. Manish Bhatia
- BHMS, BCA, M.Sc Homeopathy (UK), CICH (Greece)
- Ass. Professor, Organon & Homeopathic Philosophy, SKH Medical College, Jaipur
- Founder Director of Hpathy.com
- Editor, Homeopathy 4 Everyone
- Member, Advisory Board, Homeopathic Links
- Co-author - Homeopathy and Mental Health Care: Integrative Practice, Principles and Research
- Author - Lectures on Organon of Medicine vol 1 & 2. CCH Approved. (English, German, Bulgarian)
- Awardee - Raja Pajwan Dev Award for Excellence in the Field of Medicine; APJ Abdul Kalam Award for Excellence in Homeopathy Education
- For consultation, seminars or clinical training, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also like
Dr. Tanya Robinson discusses the role of homeopathy in the future world.
A useful article about Dr. Navin Pawaskar, Dr. NL Tiwari, Dr. Manoj Patel, Dr. Anand Kapse, Dr...
This month we interview Dr. Ortrud Lindemann, co- founder of Marenostrum in Spain and Bhaktapur...
Another interview with George Vithoulkas by Dr. Manish Bhatia! Learn the full story behind Materia...