Dr. Manish Bhatia interviews Dr. Yogesh Sehgal, son of Dr. M L Sehgal, the founder of Revolutionized Homeopathy or the Sehgal Method. He is an internationally well-known speaker, co-author of several books on Sehgal Method and practices in New Delhi.
You may also like
A very exciting and thought-provoking interview with Jeremy Sherr, conducted at Heidelberg, Germany.
Katja Schütt interviews the renowned David Lilley, who shares his thoughts about depth homeopathy...
Edward de Beukelaer interviews Dr SML Fayeton. Much of Dr Fayeton's technique is based on the study...
About the author
Dr. Manish Bhatia
- BHMS, BCA, M.Sc Homeopathy (UK), CICH (Greece), MD (Hom)
- Associate Professor, Organon & Homeopathic Philosophy, SKH Medical College, Jaipur
- Founder Director of Hpathy.com
- Editor, Homeopathy for Everyone
- Co-author - Homeopathy and Mental Health Care: Integrative Practice, Principles and Research
- Author - Lectures on Organon of Medicine vol 1, 2, 3. CCH Approved. (English, German, Bulgarian)
- Awardee - Raja Pajwan Dev Award for Excellence in the Field of Medicine; APJ Abdul Kalam Award for Excellence in Homeopathy Education
- Visit Dr. Bhatia's website