Dr. Manish Bhatia interviews Dr. Yogesh Sehgal, son of Dr. M L Sehgal, the founder of Revolutionized Homeopathy or the Sehgal Method. He is an internationally well-known speaker, co-author of several books on Sehgal Method and practices in New Delhi.
About the author
Dr. Manish Bhatia
- BHMS, BCA, M.Sc Homeopathy (UK), CICH (Greece)
- Ass. Professor, Organon & Homeopathic Philosophy, SKH Medical College, Jaipur
- Founder Director of Hpathy.com
- Editor, Homeopathy 4 Everyone
- Member, Advisory Board, Homeopathic Links
- Co-author - Homeopathy and Mental Health Care: Integrative Practice, Principles and Research
- Author - Lectures on Organon of Medicine vol 1 & 2. CCH Approved. (English, German, Bulgarian)
- Awardee - Raja Pajwan Dev Award for Excellence in the Field of Medicine; APJ Abdul Kalam Award for Excellence in Homeopathy Education
- For consultation, seminars or clinical training, write to email@example.com
You may also like
A useful article about David Little Interview 1-2.Full details about David Little Interview 1-2
An interview with homeopath Dr. James Hawley Stephenson from 1968. This avid researcher and...
Neil Tessler talks to Jeremy Sherr about homeopathy provings and much more!
Dr. Jose Luis Guzman Carreto, MD Radiology, from Mexico, talks with Dr. Manish Bhatia about...