Part 1 – Dr. Manish Bhatia interviews Professor George Vithoulkas at the International Academy of Classical Homeopathy (Greece) in June 2014.
About the author
Dr. Manish Bhatia
- BHMS, BCA, M.Sc Homeopathy (UK), CICH (Greece)
- Ass. Professor, Organon & Homeopathic Philosophy, SKH Medical College, Jaipur
- Founder Director of Hpathy.com
- Editor, Homeopathy 4 Everyone
- Member, Advisory Board, Homeopathic Links
- Co-author - Homeopathy and Mental Health Care: Integrative Practice, Principles and Research
- Author - Lectures on Organon of Medicine vol 1 & 2. CCH Approved. (English, German, Bulgarian)
- Awardee - Raja Pajwan Dev Award for Excellence in the Field of Medicine; APJ Abdul Kalam Award for Excellence in Homeopathy Education
- For consultation, seminars or clinical training, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also like
Maria Chorianopoulou, PhD. Director of the International Academy of Classical Homeopathy, shares...
Dr. Bhatia says that 'homeopathy works slowly' is a myth and the proof of the pudding lies in its...
The author asks the question, who is George Vithoulkas, and answers it both philosophically and...
Part 3 - Dr. Manish Bhatia interviews Professor George Vithoulkas at the International Academy of...