Part 2 – Dr. Manish Bhatia interviews Professor George Vithoulkas at the International Academy of Classical Homeopathy (Greece) in June 2014.
About the author
Dr. Manish Bhatia
- BHMS, BCA, M.Sc Homeopathy (UK), CICH (Greece)
- Ass. Professor, Organon & Homeopathic Philosophy, SKH Medical College, Jaipur
- Founder Director of Hpathy.com
- Editor, Homeopathy 4 Everyone
- Member, Advisory Board, Homeopathic Links
- Co-author - Homeopathy and Mental Health Care: Integrative Practice, Principles and Research
- Author - Lectures on Organon of Medicine vol 1 & 2. CCH Approved. (English, German, Bulgarian)
- Awardee - Raja Pajwan Dev Award for Excellence in the Field of Medicine; APJ Abdul Kalam Award for Excellence in Homeopathy Education
- For consultation, seminars or clinical training, write to [email protected]
You may also like
Our Editor interviews homeopath Pierre Fontaine, who has treated over a thousand cases of autism.
Vatsala Sperling interviews Dr. Divya Chhabra about her method known as “leap to the simillimum.”
Homeopath, and good sport, Urvi Chauhan, subjects herself to an interview with Elaine Lewis.
A useful article about Dr. Ulrich Welte.Full details about Dr. Ulrich Welte