Dr. Manish Bhatia interviews German homeopath Helmut Schnellrieder at the International Academy of Classical Homeopathy (Alonissos, Greece) on June 2014.
About the author
Dr. Manish Bhatia
- BHMS, BCA, M.Sc Homeopathy (UK), CICH (Greece)
- Ass. Professor, Organon & Homeopathic Philosophy, SKH Medical College, Jaipur
- Founder Director of Hpathy.com
- Editor, Homeopathy 4 Everyone
- Member, Advisory Board, Homeopathic Links
- Co-author - Homeopathy and Mental Health Care: Integrative Practice, Principles and Research
- Author - Lectures on Organon of Medicine vol 1 & 2. CCH Approved. (English, German, Bulgarian)
- Awardee - Raja Pajwan Dev Award for Excellence in the Field of Medicine; APJ Abdul Kalam Award for Excellence in Homeopathy Education
- For consultation, seminars or clinical training, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also like
Our editor chats with Dr. Asim Shaikh, Chair of the World Homeopathy Awareness Organization. The...
Dr. Tanya Robinson discusses the role of homeopathy in the future world.
Katja Schütt interviews the renowned David Lilley, who shares his thoughts about depth homeopathy...
A useful article about Spotlight on Vladimir Polony - Creator of The OpenRep FREE Project.Full...