1. No change – how long must we wait, how long does a dose take to act?
2. Very slight change – nothing much, how long to go on for.. 2 weeks?
3. Good start then acute
4. Aggravation at the start – acute and chronics 6/8/10 days?
5. Good start then relapse.
6. Sensitive patient – becomes over stimulated or proves everything, feels speedy, queer, quick changes.
7. Generally better but some symptoms remain. OK to increase the dose?
8. OK but shows some symptoms of the remedy – reduce the dose or increase interval between them.
9. Symptoms but generally worse, no improvement.
a. continue a bit longer or b. partial remedy.
10. Aggravation comes at the end of 3-4 weeks after improvement.
11. New symptoms come up not of the remedy with no change generally – new remedy needed.
12. As above but feeling better, change remedy if picture changes
13. Good improvement but slowing down after 3 weeks. Increase dose or raise potency to see what happens.
14. Remedy aggravates initially and remains aggravated. Antidote with new remedy or low potency of same remedy.