Edited By: Dr. Ruchita Shah, Armeen Jasavala, TOS publications team
As a continuation of the series of articles from the other song: International Academy of Advanced Homeopathy, here, we will explore the Seventh Row of the Mineral Kingdom (the Actinide Series) along with an illustrative case example from Dr. Sujit Chatterjee.
In Row 7, there is a very high sense of duty and responsibility, under which people feel overloaded, overburdened, pulled back, held together and confined. They feel as if under tremendous pressure and so there is then the desire to break free, break out, let go or let loose. There is a splitting of oneself (of heavy matter) into many, leading to destruction and disintegration. What comes out is only energy.
Characteristics of the energy that is referred in this row can be as follows:
- It can either be minuscule or be immense and powerful.
- It cannot be confined and is beyond control of man.
- It can constructive or destructive, i.e. it can either make you or break you.
- The power is not of matter or gold or king but that which is beyond humanity. It is like the power of a yogi or sanyasi, like the process from life into death, where the experience is of being detached and extremely isolated. Like Jesus who had the power to heal, where he could produce anything from nothing. Such is the power that is beyond matter, which has the highest respect in the world and which is beyond material possession and prosperity.
Additional Issues of Row 7
- Issue of destruction and disintegration (Syphilitic miasm)
- Apocalypse, catastrophe, great or total devastation of self and of the world around.
- Extermination, disaster, decay and existential threat.
- Tremendous pressure
- Letting go
- Splitting up
- Breaking loose
- Confined and cannot be confined
- Destructive/Constructive power
- Burst into thousand pieces
- Coming out
- Gigantic energy
Individual Elements of Row 7
- Francium: The feeling is, “Can’t hold myself to exist; you do it for me.”
- Radium: The feeling is, “I have to save myself from disintegrating, run for it.”It is the beginning, and they are quite clingy. (Fears in Radium are close to Baryta and Stramonium)
- Actinium: The feeling is The feeling is, “Can I hold myself together?”
- Uranium: Very high feeling of duty and responsibility. “There are multiple me’s, many of my own self; there was chaos.”
Differentiation with Row 6
- In Row 6, it is still matter; it is whole and complete.
- But in Row 7, the pressure is too much and then there is a breakdown. There is a desire and feeling that one should now cease to exist, should break up, should let go. What remains is the energy.
Differentiation with Hydrogen
|Miasm: Acute||Miasm: Syphilis|
|The feeling is “I want to come to earth. I want to be grounded.”||The feeling is “I am grounded, but I want to go high up, to break lose. Like a volcano bursting, gushing like water.”
Hand gesture: like a dam bursting open. Talks of energy and burst. Nothing more than ultimate and highest energy.
|The energy is immense, powerful and beyond control of man.
It either makes you or breaks you.
|Here the question is about ones’ existence. “Do I exist or not?”|
Experience With Cancer Cases
The last several years, I have dealt with numerous cancer cases and have come up a conclusion that there are two types of cases we come across:
- TYPE I: Cases that come to you who are purely wanting homoeopathic treatment, i.e. by default they do not undergo surgery or radiation or chemotherapy.
- TYPE II: Along with surgery or radiation/chemotherapy the patients have a desire to take homoeopathic medicine. In such cases also Homoeopathy has a very important role to play.
Uranium Nitrate in Cancer Cases
I started using Uranium Nitrate to nullify the side effects of chemotherapy and in 90% of cases results were very good. I usually recommend one dose of uranium nitrate 30 before and after chemotherapy or LM potency (if frequent or prolong chemo is given ).
In Advanced Metastatic Cancer Cases, even though the patient was treated with chemotherapy, the actinides helped to prevent relapses and maintain vitality which can surely be counted as success as the patient feels so much better.
Cancer-related Themes from Uranium Nitrate Proving
- Depressed and hopeless.
- Also, positive attitude in life and cancer is not the end of life.
- In a difficult situation feeling that there is nobody to help.
- Mentally and physically exhausted, tired. Physically feeling that you are weak.
- Splitting of oneself; self gets divided into many.
- Too much overload, overburdened, piling of things.
- I am detached from self. Chaos and confusion amongst so many me n
- Fear of major, incurable, terminal illness; fear of cancer; this is the end.
- Something pulling back, held together, confined under lot of pressure and the opposite feeling is floating, letting loose, free.
- Bursting, breaking loose, letting go. Like a volcano bursting, like a dam bursting. What comes out is energy and not material.
- Energy: Very powerful, gigantic and huge. Destroy; no control.
- Energy – not energy of matter. Not power of matter/gold/king. But like power of a yogi or sanyasi (saint). Just energy, spiritual and dynamic.
- Energy: constructive and destructive.
- Power beyond humanity.
- Dreams and fear of major, terminal, incurable illness e.g. Cancer of brain etc. But in the end they were positive for recovery and no pessimism (opposite state of what we see in cancer patients).
- Dream of being about to die or he got shot from behind in a war, and feeling that his daughter should not miss him.
- One prover said Cancer patient is depressed and hopeless. Positive attitude in life and cancer is not the end of life.
- One had a dream that nearby a lakeside, a crowd film actresses. Diyamirza jumped in lake, we were scared because she doesn’t know swimming and she would drown. She knew and could come out and nobody was there to help her out.
- Mentally and physically exhausted, tiredness is intense. Feeling is physical, you are a weak.
- Dream of major, terminal, incurable illness Ca. of brain etc. But in the end they were positive for recovery,no pessimism. Fear of incurable diseases like T.B/ chronic disease. Fear of CANCER.
- Intense dream of one prover is that Kargil or Kashmir full of snow. We are in train, suddenly opposite side finds us After shooting few of my soldiers,someone shoots me behind twice. I am about to die. Thinking of daughter that she shouldn’t miss me.
- Fear of cancer, major illness and incurable disease
- Anxiety about health
- Delusion about to die
- Dreams of blocks on the way
- Dreams of being packed in a drum
- Old age and terminal disease
- Heaviness or Lightness
- Confined and letting loose
- Beyond control or Chaos
- Gigantic huge energy
- Constructive and Destructive
- Stand above
- Energy : Full of energy, burst open, gushing like a water, gushes with a force like a sudden volcano bursting out, lot of activity, flowing out, going out, breaking to come out. Like opening of a dam. Energy suppressed over a period, surge of energy coming out (HG). Feeling block of natural flow. Want to rush out with full force, powerful, nothing can stop it, nothing beyond that. Ultimate energy. Nothing else came close to it, it stands out. Heat energy, highest energy. Nothing can conquer. It can destroy. Heat energy activity like a lava comes out.
- Multiple one person:3-4 images one person in 3-4 places, seeing multiple images of self or friend. (Interestingly exactly the same thing happens in cancer, a similar kind of cell division by mitosis and meiosis)
- Dreams of multiple, fighting against the clone:
- Multiple of me. Many of my own self. Arguing with them 4-5 myself, I woke up confused – very funny to see 5 of yourself.
- Very amazing we are having friendly banter. We were discussing a thing.
- No malice no negative emotions.
- All were dressed similarly, hairstyle similar. There were 5 of me. This I found fascinating, chaotic (confusing, so many of yourself)
- Amazing feeling – How many more are there like this.
- I was passing through a park, a boy very thick fat extremely black wearing a bag, handle of which was passing through the lamp post. (the boy was) extremely thick and fat.
- Suddenly 2-3 more boys totally like him totally black around him trying to imitate him. What strikes me the most, all extremely black. I am wondering why they are so black. As I am observing one of them, he says “we are all cancer patients.”
- There is some blood lying on side. There is a fair girl standing few feet away and observing the girls, feeling she was amazed totally, out of nowhere this has come up. What are these people doing here? Different kind of motion exercise (HG). First boy then suddenly 2-3 boys .They were pitch black, coal black as if discolored.
Jeremy’s Plutonium Nitrate Proving
*I also DREAMT OF MULTIPLE BIRTHS
*Doubleness persists. I KEEP ON SEEING SETS OF TWINS, TWO SETS AT A TIME AND EVEN QUADS ONCE.
*I dreamt I was in the underworld coming to the water’s edge, but there was no ferryman so I waded safely across. THERE WAS A LARGE DOG WITH MULTIPLE HEADS, but I must have been invisible and scentless because it didn’t notice me.
Case of Cancer of the Esophagus
This is a case of a 48-year-old male who was diagnosed with esophagus cancer in 2012. When the patient came to us the reports were as follows:
- In October 2001 – cytology of ulcerated lesion of stomach, high grade malignant lymphocyte, lymphoma of stomach, large cell type. Treatment taken (2001), 6 chemotherapy and 28 radiation sessions. The patient was fine until 2011, where he again had problems and underwent investigation.
- February 2011 – Endoscopy suggested cancer of the esophagus over the lower third (lesion 0.9cm in thickness, 3.7cm in superior – inferior aspect), radiation induced gastritis with stricture in corpus
- October 2011 – Biopsy of esophagus suggested invasive Squamous cell carcinoma poorly differentiated.
- PET Scan – esophagus lower third lesion 0.9*3.7 cm with enlarged pre and paratracheal Lymph nodes and Supraclavicular lymph nodes. Lesion on 5th rib
- Treatment plan as of October 2011 – 2 chemotherapy done post – chemo PET Scan (Dec 2011): significant reduction in lesion. Reduction in mediastinal Lymph nodes. No evidence of lesion in 5th Then 28 radiation (August 2012) wall thickening of lower thoracic esophagus and GE junction, few supraclavicular lymph nodes.
- August 2012 (Biopsy lesion esophagus): poorly differentiated invasive Squamous cell carcinoma
At this point in time the patient was losing weight and he needed to dilate the stricture of his esophagus very frequently. He had difficulty in eating and he was very depressed. He refused to take chemotherapy or undergo any surgery.
Remedy Chosen: Cobalt metallicum, Condurango 30, Carcinosinum adenostomach and Uranium nitrate (via plussing method – 200, 1M, 10M)
First I started the treatment with Cobalt metallicum to nullify the side-effects of radiation. Then I started giving him Condurango in 30 potency. It has a very similar picture to esophagus cancer, for example it has tumors, stricture of the esophagus, cancer of the stomach with constant burning and vomiting, food seemed to stick behind the sternum. Also in between I gave Adenostomach Carcinosin (30, 200, 1M via the Plussing Method).
Almost 1 year has passed and the patient has started to gain weight and now lives life with a good appetite. Since the prescriptions, there was no need for dilation of the stricture. His mood is fine and he is doing very well. In between, I also prescribed Uranium nitrate in 200, 1M and 10 M via the Plussing method over 3 consecutive days.
Case of Lung Cancer with Mediastinal Adenopathy
This is a case of a 48-year-old woman, diagnosed with cancer of the lung with mediastinal adenopathy. After one cycle of chemotherapy she was very weak and had a lot of side effects. She also had radiation and had many side effects from this treatment too.
Remedy Chosen: Cobalt metallicum 30 (to nullify side effects of radiation), Radium bromatum 200C (constitutional remedy), Uranium nitrate 30 (to nullify side effects of chemotherapy)
Investigations after the homoeopathic treatment displayed significant reduction in the activity and size of the mediastinal adenopathy. Paratracheal and bilateral supraclavicular adenopathy had completely resolved. Rim enhancing cerebral and cerebella lesion were no longer appreciable. Overall, the findings indicated a good response to the therapy.
Carcinosin lung 30 C was given in a single dose along with Ruta g 6 C twice daily. Ruta g is given to strengthen the telomeres in chromosomes.
Testimony By This Patient’s Husband:
“Our experience with Dr SujitChatterjee has been outstanding. My wife was diagnosed with Lung Cancer metastasis about 6 months back and we have been consulting Dr Sujit since then. His approach to handling the treatment has been always inclusive. At the outset he advised to proceed with the Allopathic treatment including Chemotherapy and Radiation and assured us that his treatment will not interfere with those and will be effective in parallel. This gave us confidence, and the results have been outstanding so far. My wife could take the Chemo sessions well with limited side effects and her recent test results are encouraging and indicative that the disease is now well under control. The doctors have now stopped Chemotherapy and started her with target drugs. Dr Sujit continues to treat her for overall recovery and we are all hoping to come out of this challenge. I found Dr Sujit to be very receptive, communicative, promising and yet realistic…”
In this case both allopathy and homoeopathy played a vital role in helping the patient. Homoeopathy treats the patient as a whole and removes the tendency for relapses. Various actinides and constitutional medicines are very helpful also while treating cancer cases.