The First International Homeopathy Short Story Contest, organized by Hpathy.com, is concluded and we’re announcing the winners! The selection was not easy, as there were many worthy stories. The first prize goes to Darcy Coates, for The Passing Hour, which appears in this issue. Some other stories will follow in coming months. Everyone who entered the contest should feel proud for taking up the challenge and helping to create a new genre. We hope this project will inspire even more stories. These tales will be read around the world, entertaining people and informing them about homeopathy. As you will see, the writing is original, creative and compelling.
Here are our winners!
1st Prize Darcy Coates – The Passing Hour
2nd Prize Dimple Kirpalani – Life and Times
3rd Prize Harleen Kaur – Love, Life & … Homeopathy
Rubén Fernández – The Promise
Vatsala Sperling – The Snake Dance
Lorri Anderson – Into the After
1. Amit Karkare – Let There Be Light
2. B. Lane – The Girl Who Laughed
3. Allyson McQuinn – Resonant Kinship
4. Vinton McCabe – As If the Weight of the World
5. Kate Lincoln – The Eighth Cup
6. Alison Bastien – People Who Read Obituaries
7. Elizabeth Van Gulick – Wide Asleep
8. Nigel Brown – The Shaman and the Shambhalist
9. Glenis Paulette – The Year of the Snake
10. Jyoti Wind – The Fontainebleau
Congratulations to all our winners!
Our top 16 winners will receive these prizes from Complete Dynamics. The Complete Dynamics Practitioner Edition is amazing homeopathy software that contains the Complete Repertory plus modules for Case Management, Analysis and Materia Medica.
1st Prize : Lifetime license of Complete Dynamics.
2nd Prize : Ipad license of Complete Dynamics plus Five-year license of Complete Dynamics.
3rd Prize : Five-year license of Complete Dynamics.
Runners up : One-year license of Complete Dynamics.