MEMO: Attn: Pharma Executive Committee
Subject: Profit Strategies
Consumer awareness of vaccine damage has increased scrutiny of this vulnerability and strengthened opposition groups. A direct result has been a decline in profits projected over the next several years. To remediate this, we suggest the following strategies:
- Neutralize opposition groups by a campaign of misinformation with the help of our surrogates in the media and academia.
- Fund “research” which will contradict the vaccine damage data. This can be done through our operatives at key universities.
- Introduce legislation to remove vaccine exemptions on a state by state basis. This is easily accomplished by leveraging those legislators that we control. By making vaccines mandatory, the government literally enforces increased sales of product. We can write the legislation in-house and have it introduced almost word for word.
- Even with all of the above methods, it is projected that sales will flatten out as we reach a peak in the vaccine market for children. To insure growth, we have started putting in place the National Adult Vaccination Plan. This has the stated goal of vaccinating every adult in the U.S. Our agents in government have already initiated this plan that extends over the next five years. Initially it would be unwise to attempt mandatory vaccines for adults, as we believe this would evoke resistance. Adults will balk at forced vaccination, although acquiescing for their children. Therefore, a more subtle method of compliance is suggested. The Adult Vaccine Program includes a system to track and identify all unvaccinated adults. This information, while initially ‘confidential’ will be leaked to the press and community groups. The goal is to make the unvaccinated a pariah group or “out group” which is perceived as a threat to their neighbors. Strategically placed press reports of epidemics will blame the unvaccinated, creating fear and subsequently hostility toward this “out group”. Thus we use peer pressure from a frightened community to enforce sales of product in the adult market.
- There will always be highly educated opinion leaders who oppose our plans. These individuals, regardless of status, should be targeted and neutralized through character assassination via our contacts in media and academia. The campaigns against Dr. Andrew Wakefield and Dr. Mehmet Oz illustrate the effectiveness of this strategy.
- Ultimately we will maneuver vaccination to a legal status such that it will be required for having a driver’s license, a bank account, a credit card or social security. Sales of product are then expected to quadruple.