In this article, Dr. Traian D. Stanciulescu describes and explains – from the original perspective of biophotonics – the very special properties of the Biophotonic Resonator to practically stimulate all types of living systems: plants, animals and humans. Theoretically, the structural and functional principles of this patented device are very relevant for a better understanding of Exogenous Homeopathy mechanisms.
The energo-informational stimulation of biological systems, an emergent application of Exogenous Homeopathy
In the context of verification and validation – with the help of science and top (bio) technology – the beneficial effects of some ancient therapeutic practices and their recuperation for the benefit of modern people, becomes not only possible, but also necessary.
In this way, procedures for stimulating the human health state are already known – through the previously defined mechanism of Exogenous Homeopathy (ExHo) [Stanciulescu: 2011a] – with the help of the traditional “medicine bag” hanging at the neck of Ã–tzi, the oldest man preserved in the ice of Alps mountains, or used by the American Indians as a system able to keep the memory of their body health, the amulets with stones and symbols of the old Celtic people, magically stimulating the human body energy, the “curing belt” of the Zamolxian medicine, containing “witchcraft plants” able to transmit their protective vibrations around the human being, etc. All these are adapted today – by using the privileges of modern (nano) technology – into “therapeutic pills” of extreme protection against viruses, “phytotherapeutic devices” for recharging the energetic equilibration of the human body, in technologic instruments for protection against the harmful emissions of electromagnetic radiation, etc.
Being a result of such a technologic recovery, the BIOPHOTONIC RESONATOR (“BR») is a device which stimulates and harmonizes the human health state, essentially based on:
– the interdisciplinary results of biophotonics, developed by a group of researchers at the National Inventics Institute of Iasi (Romania), and practically finalized through many invention patents, among them: the Biophotonic Resonator for the energo-informational stimulation of biological systems ;
â€” the principles of therapy through bioresonance (belonging to quantum / vibration / informational medicine and implicit to Exogenous Homeopathy).
The BR is a trademark distributed and registered – among other specific realizations of the inventors – by the brand already known as:
In conclusion, we can say that the operating principle of «BR» has been known since the beginning of time, and cannot be claimed by any of the authors of the inventions mentioned above. However, the scientific substantiation of its structural-functional principles (from the perspective of Biophotonics and ExHo implicitly) and its technological manufacturing in accordance with these principles can be seen as an innovative reference contribution.
It is exactly this innovative contribution that made the connection of BR and many other biophotonic products – such as homeopathic health – stimulating clothing, utility products, architecture etc. – to be very well appreciated in the inventics salons and exhibitions.
Types of interconnected applications of ExHo: the â€žBiophotonic Resonator” and the â€žBiophotonic Clothing” complex, inventions recently (re)presented by Traian D. Stanciulescu at «EURO-INVENT EXHIBITION», International “SALON OF INVENTICS” and first INVENT-INVEST «SIR 20», 2010 (Iasi, Romania), where the inventions received the gold medals.
1. THEORETICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL PREMISES:
VIRTUES AND LIMITS POSSIBLE TO BE OPTIMIZED
In order to justify this point of view, it is necessary to continue to present – as it is performed at the description of any invention – a series of dysfunctions / weaknesses of the already pre-existing systems, which the Biophotonic Resonator has managed to overcome.
As we have already suggested, all the practices of old and new (bio) resonator systems have as implicit:
The optimization of the “vital force” of the human body and of the immune system respectively, by amplification / release for proper behavior purposes, of the energy-information resources owned by the receiving system.
The body’s protection against the natural or artificial radiating sources, disruptive to human health (from the effects of the telluric waves, up to those of the electromagnetic transmitters and radioactivity, from the harmful vibration of the viruses up to the biophotonic emissions of the human being).
Through these common virtues, all the bioresonator types mentioned have been implicitly formed as ExHo type products, without someone being able to explain the phenomenon from the perspective of an integrating science, as Biophotonics is.
As a consequence, through an interdisciplinary study of the structure and operation of these systems and mechanisms, it was possible for me to discover that the pre-existing systems present some objective theoretical and / or practical disadvantages namely:
- Their manufacturing and use is not based on a relevant scientific theory able to explain the vibrational unit (of resonance) of all living systems (plants, animals, humans), the interaction of the biological systems with other similar types of systems (of biological origin, as the “Biophotonic Resonator” is, for instance), to distinctly highlight the resonance mechanisms – of energy and information – through which the latent resources of the receiver system are stimulated, etc., – and, in this way, to control both the construction and the use of the proposed invention.
- The preexisting stimulators have not been designed in a synergetic vision, namely:
a) On the one hand, such product types operate by stimulating a limited number of parts / a limited number of stimulating items (usually for their manufacturing, the composition of the active substance, natural or artificial, was taken into consideration especially, ignoring other structural features which could synergistically intensify / amplify the effects, such as form-shapes, colours, volumes, etc.).
b) On the other hand, the bioelectromagnetic effects generated could not be seen in the complementarity of their properties, namely, as being equally capable :
– to “positively” activate / stimulate certain energo-informational properties (EI) of the receptor system (for example, to stimulate / amplify the frequencies of the human body inhibited already by disease;
– to “negatively” act (through elimination / inhibition / reduction on the dysfunctional waveform aspects which are influencing the (EI) health state of the human.
- The previous bioresonating systems were not designed to act both at the holistic level of the biofield determined by the whole biological system (at the auric level of the human body as a whole, for example), and at the specific level only of a certain subsystem of this (at the level of some organs of the human body, for instance). This made them unable to correlate the bio-resonance effects with the specific mechanisms of the therapeutic remedies already known and effectively used (such as those of homeopathy, for example), and therefore, unable to explain and control the manifestation, sometimes paradoxical of the optimizing EI mechanisms (for example, stimulation and not elimination of the symptoms of the disease, taking in view that that these symptoms are the sign that the human body triggered the self healing process).
- Due to some ignored conditions / methodological and technological possibilities, the qualities of the existing bio-stimulating systems have not highlighted and objectively measured the interactions between the components of the active substance and the human receptor (but only subjective measurements, radiesthesic type, for example) due to the unavailability of such measuring devices, which makes the existing resonators effective only in certain situations (when between the resonators’ substance and the human receptor is a genetic correlation), but with no effect in other situations (for example, where the EI level of the person subject to the optimization is higher than that of the bioresonator).
- Insufficient concern was given to the achievement of simple and effective strategies regarding the location / maintenance / replacement of the devices on the receiving system (the human body), the existing solutions being uncomfortable (adhesive plaster, for example);
- Not all the possible states of aggregation of the active substance are exploited (solid, liquid, gas, plasma), but only one of them (the solid one, usually).
- The synergetic possibilities for maintenance / activation and stimulation of the active substance EI properties are not taken into account and there is insufficient protection against degradation factors (such as water, heat, etc.) beginning with the proper encapsulation of the active substance for storage of resonators in an adequately protected box.
- The correlation between the objectivity of the bioresonator EI effects is not exploited; correlation determined by the vibrational properties of the active substance, and the subjectivity of choosing other options (based on the “aesthetic criterium of pleasure”, for example), which will further contribute (by the “placebo” type effect to the beneficial effects).
- A part of therapeutic optimizing products based on signal transmitters / resonance waves do not use natural sources of signals, but only artificial resonators of physical / mineral and / or electronic type, the interference between the waves of these resonators and those of the biological body being less effective, which diminishes the expected effects of the proper behavior from the very beginning;
- The technology used in the manufacture of the equipment for diagnosis and treatment based on bio-resonance is very expensive, and does not allow wide access to its use. Some natural type bio-resonators are still sold on the market at high prices resulting from the recommendation to use a large number of devices (even up to 12, in cancer cases) so that they can be placed in different areas of the body and fixed by sufficient incommode system (us).
In synthesis, it can be said that all these type of bioresonators systems have been designed mainly as a means of implicit regulation (the EI mechanism left un-explained, like that of homeopathy) of different dysfunctions by stimulating the auto-generative capacity of the receptor system, but:
– were not viewed, in the same time, as a mean of preserving the “connection / adjustment power” of the human being to the natural and / or artificial environment, this way ignoring the possibility of using the bio-resonance effect to optimize the relationship between man and (the objects from) the environment.
– were not conceived & designed to contribute in the same time to the optimization of bio–psycho–social relations between people, through energy-information mechanisms of resonance of inter and / transpersonal nature.
Finally, I appreciate that the characteristics of the «BR» patent which will be briefly presented in the next paragraphs, represent an innovative solution able to overpass all the above mentioned constraining or unsatisfactory aspects.
1.1. Structural characteristics of a functional
As a relevant example from all the practical manufacturing possibilities of a BR, our patent has chosen the relatively simple variant that is presented as follows.
- FROM THE STRUCTURAL POINT OF VIEW, the «BR» device in the proposed patent consists of:
The main structural elements of a Biophotonic Resonator complex
- An active substance A, consisting of a composite of organic powder, produced by mixing a variable number of from 6 to 54 ingredients of plant or protein origin, extracted from medicinal plants (flowers, leaves, roots, etc..), from other organic substances of vegetal origin (bark, roots, industrial or food plants, etc.) or animal nature – proteins (such as animal hair, pollen, keratin or shell powder, etc.) -, biological substances characterized (in their natural state) by the general attributes of the laser active substance: the ability to absorb and emit stimulated light, frequency modulation, directionality / polarity etc.
- A support container B, made of a transparent plastic material (which is permissive to light), having a quasi–rectangular shape, slightly rounded at the edges (a form closer to one of an organic cell), the container being provided with an empty resonating cavity and in its interior will be encapsulated the active substance with a white lid cover, specifically / biophotonically treated with (bio) laser or with polarized light, that perfectly sticks by using a special solution necessary for inner surface protection against the absorption of moisture. The plastic resonator box is provided with a hole for wearing it as a pendant.
- A leather or textile fiber strap C, having variable length, is designed to hang the resonator on the neck and to be worn as a pendant, placed as needed on the top or bottom of the body, on the chest or even on the back of the human subject.
- A set D of eight colored stickers D, having the same dimensions with the resonators’ cover lid (seven of the stickers having the colors of the rainbow spectrum and one of white color), with filtering role/energo-informational transformation of the incident light in the resonator and of the bioluminescence emitted by its’ active substance, by exploiting according to necessities the therapeutic effect of colors and the “wave forms“, each sticker having applied a geometric design (of “mandala” type) with the function to energo-informational focalization of the resonators’ emission toward one of the seven endocrine organic centers (chakras) of the human body.
In case it is needed, the device can be covered on both sides with the same type of color stickers and stimulating design, or stickers having two colors and different mandalas, orienting the frequencies of the biophotonic emission toward the frequency of one of the seven energy-information centers of the human body, on the one hand, or being covered with the white sticker and the adequate mandala, which directs the emission of the bioresonator to the biofield of the human body as a whole, on the other hand.
Photos of the three main types of BR’s (from left to right): a) stimulating, inhibiting, equilibrating; b) photos of the two faces of a general «BR1», equipped with white and violet colored mandalas, stimulating the whole auric field of the body and the cerebral (spiritual-emotional) one.
The healing / optimizing properties of the active substances used for realizing a certain type of «BR» are determined by some homeopathic aspects, involving the specific type of bioluminescence emitted by the active substance of the remedy, by its degree of dilution namely.
Spectro-photometric images of a homeopathic remedy (“pulsatilla”), in different degrees of dilution [cf. Jayasuryia, 1997: Paul J. Callinan, 1984] University Department of Engineering, Melbourne]. In a similar way, the frequencies of the elements used in the realization of the active substance of the Biophotonic Resonator are differentiated.
As regards the structural issues mentioned above, some additional statements are to be made:
1. Having in mind the structural analogy between the active substance of the ExHo, we formulated the hypothesis that the remedies of endogenous homeopathy could work in a ExHo way too. The actual study of our still developing research has already received the practical argument that such a hypothesis is experimentally justified. I am expressing, in this context, my gratitude to Alan V. Schmukler for his very suggestive and profitable message sent some time ago, as a confirmation of the above mentioned hypothesis. In this way, he wrote:
“My own homeopath often asks patients to put the remedy under their pillow or carry it with them, as she believes the effect is manifested even that way. Bringing the correct remedy near a person’s head is said to produce a brief dilatation of the pupil. These are distant effects, although small distances”.
And, Alan continued his message with a series of very pertinent questions concerning the structure and functionality of the «BR’s»:
“Are your Biophotonic Resonators designed to project or telegraph the frequency of the substance inside of them? Do they have the general effect of increasing someone’s life force or raising their frequency? Are they chosen for a particular person or health problem? I would love to see one”.
Having in mind the general information already presented till now about BR’s, we could say that all the above questions have a unique answer, namely: YES.
2. The vegetable and protein ingredients used to make the composite of the bio-resonators’ active substance are characterized by a maximum purity from the ecological point of view (are taken from unpolluted areas, ecologically pure, and from fully healthy biological sources), The areas and the sources of origin for the active substances, the conditions of their collection, preparation and conservation, represent one of the “trade secrets” of the patent, having in view that the same plants, for example, but coming from different areas, have different EI characteristics (frequencies and wavelengths, amplitudes, intensities etc.). Or, for the ExHo effects of the «BR», the knowledge of these characteristics is essential to achieve the desired ExHo effect.
3. The setting / determination of the active substances, chosen to achieve several different types of «BR», was established by means of two types of complementary measurements, namely: informational-radiant ones (using different unconventional bioresonance devices or systems) and substantial-energetic ones (involving energetic / biochemical type of analyses).
4. According to the nature of the elements used (the formula of the mixtures represents another very important “trade secret” of the patent), it is possible to put in evidence many types of bioresonant active substance, able to stimulate, to inhibit or to maintain the equilibrium of the receptive biological system.
Electrographies (realized by Dr. Cornelia Guja, Anthropology Center â€žC. I. Rainer” Bucharest) of different types of «BR»’s active substances (vegetal + protein powders, framed in a plastic box. As many different types of active substances, as many stimulating «BR»’s resulted, with different curing effects accorded different types of illnesses, namely: stimulating / energizing / conserving effects.
- Determination and choice of the biologic referential involves a special measuring biotechnology – the “genetic bioresonance” device, namely – in order to establish the compatibility rate of the bioactive vegetal and protein substance with the energetic-informational types of DNA, which makes every type of «BR» become functional in every possible human way and not only to some particular categories of users.
The utilization of this genetic analysis technology for the emission generated by the DNA matrix of each component of the active substance in order to choose those active elements which go over the maximum value specific for the human being (having 5 major values on a scale between 5,2-6,2 u.m.) [Brasoveanu, 1998]. Thus, the functionality of the «BR» was ensured for each type of human subject that could use them, avoiding the risk – generally ignored – of functioning well only for certain categories of human subjects.
- In addition, each substance used here was tested from the biochemical point of view by the experts from the PLANTAVOREL (Piatra Neamt, Romania) Involved in the pharmaceutical industry highlighting that [Ionescu, 2007]:
– None of the substances used in the «BR» composition is harmful from the biochemical point of view, the nano-powders obtained from different vegetal or protein sources having properties of a homeopath remedy.
– The presence of some biological reference points out a double function:
a) the biophotonic function of optical stimulation of the processes of bioluminescence / holographic resonance from the «BR» level, on the one hand;
b) the biochemical function of generating some biochemical (and implicitly biophotonic) effects, with beneficial (phytotherapeutic) consequences for the human health, on the other hand.
- BIOPHOTONIC PROPERTIES. Summarizing the information given by the specialists in phytotherapy, we can point out the aspects connected to the optic function, a function generally ignored, as follows:
- THE CAROTENOID PIGMENTS (having an antioxidant biochemical action) represent the totality of vegetal carotenoids which have the capacity to absorb some luminous radiations, which favors the production of biophotons at the level of the active substance of the «BR». The activation of this function contributes to the maintenance of youth in the cells and tissues.
- THE CHROMIC PIGMENTS (having an important role in the biochemical reactions of oxide-reduction) are substances that contain in their molecule a nucleus having chromophore properties, which permits their reversible passage (through reduction) from the state of colored pigments to the state of colorless pigments and the other way round. This property favors the processes of absorption and stimulated emission of the light / of the electromagnetic waves which penetrate the colored filters of the “BR», by selective transfer to the body of the information / frequency of these waves.
- THE FLAVONOID PIGMENTS (with a biochemical action of antioxidants or vitamins) are yellow crystalline substances, soluble in water and alcohol, known as flavones , which have maximum values of absorption between 335-350 nm, respectively flavonols which have the absorption spectra between 360-380 nm. In accordance with the mentioned spectra, these pigments have the capacity of absorbing ultraviolet radiations, protecting thus the cellular cytoplasm from the harmful effects of this radiation.
- THE GLYCOSIDES (made by two components – one that is glucide and another one that is not glucide, called aglycone) have therapeutic homeopath properties in small doses, like in the case of the active substance of the “BR», but in big doses (it is not the case with the «BR»), they can become toxic. The glycosides are crystalline, solid substances, colored or colorless (depending on the type of the aglycone) that display an optical activity. By doing so and being present in the active substance of the resonator, they mediate / amplify the already mentioned biophotonic phenomena.
- BIOCHEMICAL PROPERTIES. A series of other components which make up the mass of the active substance of the «BR», do not have specific biophotonic properties, but are generators of bio-electromagnetism like any other biologic substance that keeps a part of its qualities activated in the presence of the light / bioluminescence of the human body. In these substances – with preponderant biochemical function – the specialists from PLANTAVOREL emphasized:
- THE PORPHYRINIC PIGMENTS (chlorophyllin ones in the first place) have on the body – both internally and externally – an anti-infectious, disinfecting, deodorant action, being recommended in phytotherapy for their purifying, anti-anemic, tonic effect.
- THE POLYSACCHARIDES (among which is insulin), widely spread in the vegetal and animal kingdom, contribute to the improvement of calcium absorption, to the regulation of the metabolism of the lipids and to the reduction of the risk of atherosclerosis.
- THE ETHEREAL OILS are liquid, volatile substances, with an aromatic perfumed scent. They are volatile in water, soluble in organic solvents or fats, and have the role of a spice, antiseptic, antispasmodic, stomachic, etc.
- THE LIGNINS are macromolecular substances which accompany celluloses in different organs and tissues of the plants, being spread in the vegetal kingdom, occupying the second place after celluloses, in the mass of the vegetal systems, fortifying the structure of and sustaining the biologic system.
- THE VEGETAL (UN)-HYDROLISED TANNINS are substances known for their multiple therapeutic applications, due to their astringent qualities, used therapeutically as anti-diarrheic, anti-fungal substances, as antidote against ulcer, colitis or intoxications with alkaloids.
The official results received from the «LAREX» laboratory prove that, from a biochemical perspective, all the active substance used in the most complex «BR» are not at all harmful.
The presentation of the bio–chemical properties of these substances – available to specialists only (maybe, in this presentation homeopaths will find some profitable suggestions, for improving their Materia Medica) – is very important from two points of view, namely:
- to reveal the fact that – in one form or another – all have therapeutic properties; their biophotonic emissions stimulate the therapeutic information, generating homeopathic type effects (ExHo);
- the synergy of the substances used, determined by their mixture within any «BR» is deprived of any harm, as witnessed by the standard laboratory tests LAREX applied to the active parts of the most complex resonator (the one with 54 active ingredients).
In conclusion, we can consider that the biophotonic and biochemical properties with therapeutic effects of the active substance are implicitly generators of beneficial / vibratile / bioresonating manifestations through:
– the functional correspondence between the wave and the corpuscle, having as effect the generation by the active substance of the “BR» of a biofield with undulating properties depending on the biochemical properties of the substantial substratum;
– the interaction of the BEMPh (biochemical, electric, magnetic, photonic) processes in the human body, any biochemical process unleashing a biophotonic process in the body and the other way round.
- FROM THE FUNCTIONAL POINT OF VIEW the synergy of therapeutic mechanisms of a certain «BR» – of the (bio) electro-magnetic/ biophotonic type – is determined by a complex of complementary effects namely:
- The effect of “Exogenous Homeopathy”: the vibration of the active substance (made up of a certain mixture of vegetal and protein nano-powders, differing according to the recipe used) is able to stimulate from the outside of the human body the latent energy-informational (EI) resources of the human body throughout the already presented mechanism of “holographic resonance” [Stanciulescu, 2011a,b], generated by the ultra-weak biophotonic emissions of the active substance. The objective presence of these emissions (“the aura”) can be emphasized through spectral, electrographic, biophotonic analysis, etc.
- The effect of resonance / coherence, established between the human body and the biophotonic emissions of the protein and vegetal indicators, that make up the active substance of the «BR», involves a spectrum of frequencies varying between 6 and 54 distinctive values, a spectrum that depends on the number of ingredients used for the realization of different active substance types.
Electrographies of the simple active powder, realized without the protective plastic frame above presented, proving the different types of bioluminescent effects: stimulating, inhibitory, equilibrant.
All the biologic references used in this sense, being vegetal or animal, have a maximum purity from an ecologic point of view, coming from unpolluted areas, that is from completely healthy biologic (animal) sources; their vibration “reminds” the organs affected by the disease (disease = a loss of the biologic memory of vibration) the correct frequencies according to which they have to pulsate.
- The bio-stimulating effects of the 2D and 3D “form waves” generated by:
– the figures (mandala type) printed on the clinging film / stickers placed on the body of the bioresonator, implying the specific focalization of the biophotonic emissions of the active substance;
– the different cavity / form of the resonator where the active substance is stored.
A comparative study of different types of forms: a) curved lines, able to limit (the circle case) or to amplify the waves of forms emission and intensity (the ellipse case); b) different types of black and white drawn mandalas – used for «BRs», proving that the ultra-low emission of light is following the details of shadows-forms [cf Guja, in: Stanciulescu,2008].
- The effect of chromatic resonance (chromo-therapy) which doubles the effect of the form waves, orienting the (bio) photonic fluxes – emitted with different frequencies by the active substance – towards a certain area of the body, towards a certain organic complex, throughout the mainly monochromatic RAINBOW colors + WHITE filters of the clinging films placed (in accordance with necessities) on the «BR» body.
The synergetic effect of colors and “waves of forms” [Poenaru, in: Stanciulescu, 2008]: the associated electrographies are proving very clear informational aspects different for violet, red and green filters and mandalas, able to differently influence the biofield of human DNA, cells, organs.
All the above mentioned phenomena are supposing a double biophotonic / optical effect of the bioresonating complex, namely:
– the permanent penetration of external (bio) electromagnetic resonance, IR, UV, respectively of the bioluminescence of the human body, in the transparent cavity of the resonator, activating / amplifying thus the three types of active interior substance: hypoactive, equilibrating, hyperactive;