Excerpted from their book: Absolute Homeopathic Materia medica
Vial containing alcohol exposed to X-ray
Sun’s rays. Heat (itching)
Suppressions: Gonorrhea, condylomata, growths, malaria, eruptions
Radiations: Sun. X-ray. Atomic explosion. Cobalt. USG. MRI
Exposure to strontium and plutonium
Drugs: antihistaminic, estrogen, progesterone, immune-suppressants
Hot wet compresses
Lying on right side, on left side (head, heart). Rest. Gentle motion
Noon to midnight
|CHRONICITY. SKINNY. CACHECTIC. DEGENERATING. DESTRUCTIVE. SCLEROTIC. MALIGNANT. ATROPHIED. SYCO-SYPHILITIC.|
- The basis of our understanding and utility of potentized X-ray must be the severe and detrimental effects of repeated exposure to these rays so common these days.
- Common sources of radiation injury include ultra-violet radiation from the sun and man-made sources, microwave radiation from radar and ovens and other appliances, high-intensity ultrasound and ionizing radiation from natural and man-made sources etc. Ultra-violet radiation, produced by the sun, is largely absorbed by the atmosphere of earth. However, owing to decreased ozone layer (the ‘green-house effect’), ultra-violet radiation has now considerably increased.
- A general suppression of all cellular elements of blood (except the heterophile leucocytes which increase). Adverse changes in blood, lymphatics and bone marrow. Obstinate anemia and even leukemia. Fats exposed there to become toxic.
On the epidermis
- I Degree: Hyperaemia and infiltration of the skin with exfoliation. Atrophy of the appendages of skin, glands, hair, nails may follow.
- II Degree: Dermatitis: blisters, watery growths with intense pains.
- III Degree: Total destruction and sloughing of tissues, non-healing ulcers, ultimately end in(dry)gangrene. Destruction of blood-forming elements in bone marrow. Bone necrosis. Osteomyelitis.
- Inflammatory processes with pains-the ubiquitous burning, stinging, smarting, tingling, pricking, throbbing, boring, crawling etc. of indescribable severity. “Sting of a honey bee or passage of a renal calculus are painful enough, but before these they are a comparative pleasure;” they have at least a limitation, these have none. Inflammations and growths (warts) tend to break open into ulcers which refuse to heal, assume a fistulous even malignant aspect. In one word, destruction of tissues soft or hard, too deep rooted and utterly refractory even to the most intensive treatment. Consequently, potentised X-ray should offer a powerful agent with a potential to cure the most obstinate chronic diseases.
- Deep seated dyscrasias and chronicity-symptoms go on intermitting and recurring stubbornly (at regular intervals) or symptoms disappear with detriment to the patient due to a deep seated sycotic diathesis, resulting either from a suppressed gonorrhea or cauterized condylomata etc. With Med. it shares the distinction of being a sycotic Sulph.; may even be called a more chronic counterpart of Med. The sycotic aspects of Psor. are also there. Lack of response to the best selected remedies, even to those like Med., Psor., Syph., Thuj. or Tub. considered usually in such states “where a sycotic or syphilitic virus is engrafted on a psoric or a tubercular diathesis” and from a paucity of presenting symptoms, it is difficult to ascertain the prevailing diathesis. Remedies employed so far fail to rouse the overpowered vitality to a degree sufficient to throw out the dominating ‘toxin’. A deep miasmatic involvement in short.
- Our X-ray will, by stimulating cellular metabolism, arouse the reactive vitality (physical and mental) and acting centrifugally (from centre to periphery), bring to surface (like Aur-m.), suppressed symptoms (especially gonorrheal or mixed miasm) or eruptions (with degenerative or multi-infectious history, Carc.).
- Persistent exhaustion and languor, fatigue and tiredness, a miserable feeling as though very sick (Bapt., Onos.). Frequent sensation of swooning (sinking) as if dying. Physical and mental incubus (oppressive burden) making life unbearable.
- Universal commotion. Trembling all over. Thrills (like Lec.), general sensation of electricity, magnetic thrill in right hand, tingling in limbs as of an electric current or as if asleep. Twitching internally in various parts.
- Pains: Stinging (Psor.), congestive (bursting).
- Discharges: Strong smelling (leucorrhoea, sweat, menses), greenish.
- Growths: Warts horny, watery (hygromae) with telangiectasis (capillary dilatation) between them, warts after x-ray exposure (may also need Calc-fl. etc.). Breast tumours. Malignancies; leukemia. Worth trying in lipomas.
- Atrophy: Ovaries; testicles.
- Degenerations: Nails thicken, degenerate, become shapeless masses. Multiple sclerosis. Posterior spinal sclerosis (locomotor ataxia). Keratosis of nails.
- Irritable, tendency to kill, < before and during menses. Misanthropy. Somnolence. Confusion. Insightful, possesses ‘x-ray vision’. Deceptive. Mental processes not clear, writes wrong words in letters. Sadness, despondency; after sleep. Suicidal disposition, wants to throw himself from a height.
- Various headaches; stubborn, recurring. Pains steady or in ‘cricks’. Amel. rest, gentle motion, lying on left side, massage, heat, hard pressure (though touch agg.). With sleepiness. Violent sick headache, outward pressure as if bursting, with vomiting, amel. warm wet compress. Menstrual headache.
- Congestion. Heaviness as if sleepy. Hyperesthesia of retina. Ulcer after cauterization of a pterygium.
- Voices: Buzzing, ringing, like deep steam whistle. Dullness of hearing. Fullness in.
- Incipient colds; congestion; fullness and hyperaesthesia or numbness; after electric cautery for rhinosporidiosis; pain at root and frontal sinuses.
- Fluent coryza with a stuffy feeling; discharge watery bloody mucus. Sensation of sulphur vapour with sneezing (also in throat).
- Sensation of electric current or of paralysis in (congestion).Greasy. Acne.
- Congestive numbness in. and also in throat. Fetor.
- Tongue: Feels dry, rough; sore and scraped.
- Teeth: Covered with a green grey sore.
- Lump sensation or pain, worse swallowing. Indescribable sensation in oesophagus.
- Appetite only for sweets or fats. Averse to meat.
- Thirst for cold drinks. Nausea and vomiting. Digestive dystonia.
- An uneasy fermentative feeling. Flatulent distension with a full feeling; or as if diarrhoea would ensue. Wind around the heart; constriction of chest at night, amel. free eructations.
- Radiation enteritis.
- Colic; pain as if adhered to walls or torn off, with retained urine, vesical tenesmus, profuse sweat, nausea and vomiting; worse bending, moving; agonising renal colic (Canth.,Tab.).
- Catarrhal inflammations with blood stained mucus. Diarrhea from coffee; green stools.
- Frequent urination, worse after going to bed. (Diabetes. It antidoted menstrual troubles in a Uran-nit. prover. Probably also diabetic pruritus vulvae). Oliguria, tenesmus of bladder.
- High sexual desire followed by loss of sexual interest, impotency; testes relaxed, atrophy; sterility. Lewd dreams.
- Left ovarian pain, amel. lying; atrophied; sterility. Menses green. Amenorrhea, with backache, h/o radiation. Flushes of heat; better post menses.
- Paralytic vocal cords. Cough; > eating (Rad-met.); expectoration greenish, grey, white, tough jelly like mucus. Chest pains.
- Constant dull soreness around heart and limbs; apex pain, lying on right side amel. (but causes oversensitiveness to heart sounds at night). Diffused pulsations; palpitations, esp. with cough or cause cough. High B.P., varicose veins, of legs.
- Sudden crick in neck after cold exposure; pain on left side amel. lying on it, rest or gentle motion; stiffness of neck amel. heat.
- Stiff and lame back; with a paralytic sensation extending down left leg. Aching in the whole length of spine; backache after radiation. Soreness in lumbar; across loins as after a heavy cold. Pressure, as from renal congestion.
- Limbs lame, weak; numb, tingling l. arm awkward and powerless. Rheumatism of right arm. Palms rough, scaly and bleeding. Fingers cracked, bleeding.
- Inflammatory rheumatism. Gout and arthritis. Gout after suppressed malaria, gonorrhea or eruptions (Psor.). Sciatica; aching, drawing, worse walking. Heat and swelling of feet in spring.
- Metabolic skins (Aster., Dys-co. has neuroskins. Carc. has both). Looks like sandpaper. Cracked, bleeding, painful. Congestion leading to erythematous elevation later becoming vesico-bullae or vesico-pustules. Erythematous around nail-roots. Blisters-watery growths- preceded by congestion with burning as if on fire, resembling burn blister (as of Canth.) (cp. Carb-ac.).
- Eczema, chiefly dry, but also weeping or pruriginous, only partly relieved by radiation. Eczema, fissum. Solar dermatitis. Itching agg. before a thunderstorm, amel. cold applications. Rashes. Non – healing ulcers (Syph.). Psoriasis. Sensitive corns. Leprosy (Carb-ac.).
- Sleepy; during pains; on lying on right side (no sleep lying on left side).
- Dreams: Distressing; of strife; busy (Rad-met.), lewd, old dreams recur.
- Water sensations: A cool drop going down the spine; as if drops of cold water were trickling down inner chest; as if a cold hand were being passed over leg.
- Chill: on dropping to sleep, on undressing. Chills down back; then a paralytic feeling in face (left). Chilliness in warm room, on moving or from draft.
- Sweat: Profuse on going to bed. Wave like sensation as if sweat would break out.
- Influenza: Feeling of illness; diarrhea sensation.
- A deeper Thuj.
- Antidotes: Cadm-i., Cal-fl., Canth., Caust. (warts), (Con.), Fl-ac., Nat-m., Nux-v., Phos., Psor., Rad-met., Sep., Sil., Sulph., Tab.
- Acute: Bell., Canth., Puls.
- It antidotes: Ambr., Hormones.
- Complementary: Cob., Med., Merc-c., Sep.
- Follows well after: Sil. etc.
- Similar: Carc., Kali-i., Kali-s., Lach., Psor., Puls., Sulph., Tab., Vio-o.
- X-ray burns: Cadm-i., Fl-ac., Phos., Sil., Stront-c.
- Compare: Ars., Aur., Calc., Elec., Ferr., Graph., Iod., Kali- c., Lyc., Mag-ambo., Mag-aust., Merc., Nit-ac., Sep., Thuj.
- Radioactive and cancer group: Anac., Ars., Cal-fl., Kali-ars., Phos., Plb., Rad-met., Stront-c.,X-ray.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.