So we see the intrinsic psoric state being challenged by the tubercular impulse and when that fails, to fall back into psoric apathy and passivity and the malarial frustration and exhaustion, or it can become more violent and destructive, as seen in the syphilitic miasm. This latter impulse is seen more in societies in which the fabric of social cohesion becomes totally lost e.g. parts of the Democratic Republic of Congo. The proposed radiation miasm, (or at least the rationalization for the lanthanide remedies) can be seen as a result of the use of ARV’s and their side effects. These drugs, beginning with AZT ( a failed and toxic cancer drug) and then to protease inhibitors and now the new breed of anti-retrovirals, all belong to the consciousness of “modern science” and the political forces that have supported this industry and now imposed on to Africa. It would also include the possibility of AIDS being a man-made disease, plutonic forces “accidentally” released onto the world, like nuclear weapons and power, where radiation leaks into the world.
AIDS is one of most challenging and complex syndromes experienced by humans. The ongoing controversy that still surrounds it and the political consequences of the AIDS industry (9) makes it hard to see the miasmatic view of the disease from a homeopathic point of view. But by looking at the combined influence of existing miasms and also by studying the unique characteristics of AIDS cases and the broader social, cultural and political influences, one can ideally piece together themes that make sense.
- : http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/it-only-took-50-years-cdc-admits-polio-vaccine-tainted-with-cancer-causing-virus/#sthash.jgL3kflE.dpuf.
- Marco Ruggerio, an Italian biologist and AIDS specialist stated that:
In our paper (Italian Journal of Anatomy and Histology, vol. 114, 97-108, 2009) we report that occupational exposure to HIV is uncommon, and the overall risk of seroconversion after contact with HIV positive blood is extremely low (seroconversion rate, 0–0.42%). It is calculated that, on average 99.7% of health care workers, who are exposed to HIV, will not be infected (Ippolito et al., 1993; Marcus, 1988). In general, most health care professionals found to be HIV-positive have a history of behavioural (male homosexual contact or intravenous drug use) or transfusion exposure (Chamberland et al., 1995). – Marco Ruggiero
- HIV-associated tuberculosis (TB) remains a substantial challenge to international public health, accounting for an estimated 1.1 million new TB cases and 0.35 million deaths worldwide in 2010. A staggering 82% of these cases and71% of deaths were in sub-Saharan Africa. This burden of disease represents a particular challenge to antiretroviral treatment (ART) programmes in the region as it is concentrated in patients accessing these services [2,3]. Approximately 5–40% of patients enrolling in ART services have a current TB diagnosis at the time of starting ART [2–8]. In addition, there is a high incidence of disease during the initial months of ART, much of which represents prevalent disease present at baseline that was not detected during screening. Long term rates are lowered substantially during ART, but nevertheless remain several fold higher than rates in HIV-uninfected people living in the same communities.
World Health Organisation Global tuberculosis control 2011. Geneva: World Health Organisation. WHO/HTM/TB/2011.16.
According to the Karonga Prevention Study (in process of changing its name to the Malawi Epidemiology and Intervention Research Unit), a large research program in Northern Malawi that focuses on the link between tuberculosis and AIDS (sponsored by the Wellcome Trust), up to 60% of T.B. cases are HIV positive.
- This issue was explored in the movie House of Numbers, which explored the validity of AIDS tests and the statistics of numbers of AIDS cases in Africa and other countries.
In the book What If Everything You Knew About AIDS Was Wrong, by Christine Maggiore, p.11, she lists about 50 factors that have been scientifically shown to cause positive results on HIV antibody tests, including acute viral infections, flu vaccinations, flu, Hepatitis, Hepatitis B vaccine, Herpes simplex, Leprosy, Tetanus vaccine, Tuberculosis etc. Her source was taken from Continuum magazine (an AIDS activist journal, no longer in publication but available online) Vol 4:3 p5 with all sources of each condition referenced to scientific publications.
Testing, Testing… Do HIV Antibody Tests Prove HIV infection.
Valendar Turner MD, Department of Emergency Medicine,Royal Perth Hospital, Perth, Western Australia. First published in Continuum Magazine Vol 3, No 5. Revised in July 2001.
Molecular Miscarriage: Is the HIV Theory a Tragic Mistake. Neville Hodgkinson. Mothering magazine, Sept/Oct 2001
A Study from Zaire, in which 67% of leprosy patients and 23% of their contacts tested HIV positive, found that only two of the patients and none of their contacts could be confirmed as positive using more detailed and expensive procedures. Even the two cases were questionable.
- A number of rapid tests were taken off the market in New York in 2008 because of a high number of false positives, according to U.S News on June 23, 2008.
“Now that an estimated 1 in 4 Americans with HIV is infected without knowing it, tests that provide rapid results have been welcomed with open arms. But imagine if you were told you’re HIV positive and later learn that you actually don’t have the virus. In New York City, some people have had that experience: One rapid test that examines oral fluid samples—the OraQuick Advance Rapid HIV-1/2 Antibody Test—has produced a higher than expected number of false positives, leading the city’s Department of Health and Mental Hygiene to suspend use of the test in its STD clinics; the OraQuick finger prick test is still in use.
“Jennifer Ruth, a spokesperson at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, says the agency is investigating clusters of false positives associated with the oral test in other jurisdictions as well. The uptick in false positives was the subject of the CDC’s June 18 Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report. (OraSure Technologies, the maker of the oral test, says that while New York City data showed higher than expected rates of false positives, the nationwide data the company has gathered are reassuring.) The CDC has not yet determined the cause of the increase in false positive results but is planning a study in areas that perform large numbers of HIV tests and have experienced an increase in false positive results.”
- “(PEPFAR) is America’s commitment to fighting the global HIV/AIDS pandemic. Through shared responsibility and smart investments, PEPFAR is saving lives, building more secure families and helping to stabilize fragile nations. With the generous support of the American people, the U.S. Government has committed approximately $46 billion to bilateral HIV/AIDS programs, the Global Fund to Fight HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, and bilateral TB programs through fiscal year (FY) 2010.”
- What if Everything You Thought You Knew About AIDS Was Wrong. Christine Maggiore. Published by The American Foundation for AIDS Alternatives, Studio City, CA 91604. P. 24. (Quoted research: New England Journal of Medicine November 3 1994 331:18 p 1176-1177: Semba R. et al 1993 Increased Mortality Associated with Vitamin A Deficiency during HIV-1 Infection Arch Intern Med 153:2149-2154: WHO/UNAIDS 1998 HIV and Infant Feeding, A Guide for Health Care Managers and Supervisors FRH/Nut 98,22: HealthNews Mothering magazine Summer 1997 p40; Dew J October 9 1999 New born HIV Tests Criticized New Haven Register
- Normal Range of CD4 Cell Counts and Temporal Changes in Two HIV Negative Malawian Populations
A.C. Crampin*, F.D. Mwaungulu, L.R. Ambrose, H. Longwe and N. French
The Open AIDS Journal, 2011, 5, 74-79
The range of CD4 counts in HIV negative adults in Malawi is lower than that on which standard reference ranges are based and CD4 count is not constant in this group, with dips to levels below that which constitutes eligibility for ART in HIV positive adults.
- Government-by-exception: Enrolment and experimentality in mass HIV treatment programmes in Africa
Author: Nguyen, V K.
Publication info: Social Theory & Health, suppl. Special Issue: HIV/AIDS 7. 3 (Aug 2009): 196-217.
Abstract: This paper explores the implications of mass HIV treatment programmes in Africa, particularly when non-governmental organizations, American universities or European hospitals, directly govern the lives of populations (such as those living with HIV) and in fact have power of life or death over them. It explores a novel form of legitimate, therapeutic domination that results from framing the epidemic as a humanitarian emergency. That lives be saved requires enrolment: that a standardized population be called into being so that it may then be targeted, relying on the deployment of biological and political technologies for constituting populations and transforming bodies and subjectivities. These transformations that seek to direct consciousness and change bodily practice are governmentalities exceptionally directed at the biological existence of those living with or potentially at risk for HIV. And, in an inversion of the classical model whereby evidence of efficacy permits intervention, in this case intervention drives the need for self-validating evidence (that is, the intervention was effective). The conjugation of these standardized humanitarian problems and populations with the production of post-facto, self-validating knowledge (most often described as ‘lessons learned’ or ‘best practices’) is an ‘experimentality’ that leverages the deployment of these interventions across the globe.