We must think about addiction to cigarettes and drugs and the possibilities that this method could offer in those situations.
New methods for giving instructions to living systems are possible thanks to this new system that uses the natural style of a biological pattern.
The most important feature of a living being is the possibility of responding to a stimulus. As homeopaths have realized, the action of a remedy is always secondary and this is the reaction of the organism to a primary pharmacological action. Therefore, the most important response of the organism is the modulatory one which it is able to accomplish. The chemical action of a drug is impossible without side effects, but a homeopathic remedy acts directly on the natural principle of life through a therapy based on signals.
Biological intelligence, considered as a global energy field of a holographic kind, based on water and light, seems the most competent system to handle these modulated responses.
The results evident in this study are perfectly in tune with studies on electromagnetic theory applied to the regulation of living systems. Both which relate to water memory and quantum biophysics.
A therapy based on signals uses a voice that suggests to our organism an answer that best meets its needs.
An apparently unexplainable phenomenon that occurs when Hydrobiotronics is at work, is the disappearance of a quantity of water from the circuit, considering that the circuit is hermetically closed and the pipes are impermeable. Further studies could be useful to understand the reason for this peculiarity and to measure eventual emissions of photons and the points in which they are emitted. The frequencies on which the device works could also be important from the point of view of the modulation of morphogenetic fields.
Hydrobiotronics can be used also for plants and represents a natural future of other studies, but the topic is not covered in this study. The water of the world, the Great Lady, is the most important source of healthy living, but people have forgotten it and no longer know what to ask her.
Hydrobiotronics is above all a means of understanding the inherent mechanisms that underlie basic life functions. In light of the present work, Hydrobiotronics represents an operative example of the theories that explain Homeopathy in terms of quantum physics. In Hydrobiotronics, these theories are working together and at the same time, realizing a network of different experimental models that normally are divided.
The heart and the soul of this study is the innovative employment of a magnetic field for modifying in a convenient way, the structure of the water.
This work starts from a long series of studies that were undertaken over more than ten years.
Measurements with the GDV (Gas Discharge Vision) of Korotkov36 were accomplished for the evaluation of the bio-electromagnetic aura of both patients and water samples containing dissolved granules.
In Fig. 5 and Fig. 6 it is possible to recognize an example of improvement of the energy into a target graph and in the aura built with the software of the GDV, according the Korotkov’s system, that demonstrate the energetic parameters of all the organs and apparatus of a patient thanks to a special software patented in Russia.
This kind of result, during the experiments, is practically almost regular and repeatable and it is available just few minutes after taking the granules.
Significant changes in the level of water’s energy, measurable with the same GDV, are always evident between the samples in which some granules treated with Hydrobiotronics were dissolved and samples with virgin granules.
In Fig. 7 are clear the tracks for 5 seconds of the electrical level in a drop of this water during the examination with GDV.
Fig. 5 Improvement of energy into a target graph measured by GDV(the red line is in area of inadequacy; the blue line is in normal area and corresponds to the second measurement, ten minutes after taking granules).
Fig. 6 The improvement of the energetic parameters measured with GDV before and after taking the informed granules
Fig. 7 The different levels of water energy in a period of 5 seconds, measurable with GDV in water with treated granules and samples with virgin granules
Unfortunately, it is not possible to print the videos regarding the evolution in time of the auric pulsation.
Really, water, treated so as we explained, seems to be an extraordinary vehicle for instructions.
Certainly the study is very complex and needs of ulterior steps of confirmation, but it is necessary the convergence of other efforts in this direction.
The author, above all a physician, hopes that, among the readers, will be who accepts the invite and can help him in a further develop together.
In just several years of using Hydrobiotronics it has helped the well being of many persons. It is an extraordinary means for rapidly modifying the evolution of a clinical history.
Note: To acquire information from the third eye (I call it the gate USB organism) it is most effective to invite people to visualize their problems at the point where the sensor is applied. In using this device, physicians should help patients to focus their story before acquiring the information. This instruction to the patient will help get a better sample of the necessary global frequency.
The action of the remedies produced in this manner is deep and experienced by the patient as if he took the simillimum! It would be interesting to open a collaboration to employ this device more widely.
This research did not involve competing financial interests.
1. Abraham, Ralph H.: Vibrations and the realization of form. In: Jantsch, E. et Waddington, C.H. (eds.), Evolution and Consciousness. Addison-Wesley, Reading, Mass. 1976.
2. Information transmission by means of electrical biofields. In: Popp, FA, Becker G, König HL et Peschka W (ed.): Electromagnetic Bio-Information. Proceedings of the Symposium, Marburg, September 5, 1977. Urban & Schwarzenberg, München-Wien-Baltimore 1979. 2nd revised and expanded Zrimec, Maia Berden; Zrimec, Alexis; Drobne, Damjana; Milani, Marziale (eds.): Weak Photon Emission from Living Tissues – Delayed Luminescence, Facts and Perspectives. Proceedings of the 2nd International Workshop, March 23-25, 2004, Preddvor, Slovenia. Department of Biology, University of Ljubljana; Department of Materials Science, Universitá degli Studi, Milan, Italy; Institute of Physical Biology, Grosuplje, Slovenia. Institute of Physical Biology, Grosuplje, Slovenia 2004.
3. Popp FA: Neue Horizonte in der Medizin, Haug, Heidelberg 1983; F.A.Popp, “Coherent photon storage in biological systems”, Electromagnetic information, Ed. by F.A.Popp, München-Wien-Baltimore 1989, p.144-167.
4. Popp FA, Chang J, Gu Q, Ho MW: Nonsubstantial biocommunication in terms of Dicke’s theory. in: Ho MW, Popp FA, Warnke U editors. Bioelectrodynamics and Biocommunication. Singapore, New Jersey, London; World Scientific, 1994, p. 293-317.
5. Mieg C, Mei WP, Popp FA. Technical notes to biophoton emission. in Popp FA, Li KH, Gu Q editors. Recent Advances in Biophoton Research and its Applications. Singapore, New Jersey, London, Hongkong: World Scientific, 1992, p.197-205.
6. Cagliano S, Fraioli L:The physic of the homeopathy (La fisica dell’omeopatia). Le Scienze, 439, 64-69, Marzo 2005.
7. Elitzur AC: Consciousness and the incompleteness of the physical explanation of behaviour. The Journal of Mind and Behaviour, Vol.10 (1989), pp.1-19.
8. Krippner Stanley (ed.): Psychoenergetic Systems. The interaction of consciousness, energy and matter. Gordon and Breach, New York-London-Paris 1979.
9. Bajpai RP, Kumar S, Sivadasan VA, Biophoton emission in the evolution of a squeezed state of frequency stable dumped oscillator. Appl. Math. Comput 1998; 93, p. 277-288.
10. Popp FA: Hypothesis of modes of action of homoeopathy: theoretical background and the experimental situation. in: Ernst E, Hahn EG, editors. Homoeopathy. A critical appraisal, Londo: Butterworth/Heinmann, 1998, p. 145-152.
11. Tsuchulakov AV, Yan Y and Klimek W: A new approach to the memory of water. Homeopathy 2005, 94, p.241-247.
12. Benedict MG, Ermolaev AM, Malyshev VA, Sokolov IV et Trifonov ED: Super-Radiance – Multiatomic Coherent Emission. (Optics and Optoelectronics Series). Institute of Physics Publishing, Bristol and Philadelphia 1996.
13. Mickens, Ronald E.: Long-range interactions. Foundations of Physics, Vol.9, Nos.3/4 (1979); pp.261-269. Turaev, M.T.: On the intensity of superradiance. Soviet Physics Doklady, Vol.36, No.6 (1991), p. 441-442.
14. Tuckerman ME, Marx D, Klein Ml et Parrinello M: On the quantum nature of the shared proton in Hydrogen bonds. Science. 1997, Vol. 275, no. 5301, p. 817-820.
15. Del Giudice E, Preparata G et Vitiello G: Water as a Free Electric Dipole Laser. Phys. Rev. Lett., 1988, 61, p. 1085-1088.
16. Del Giudice E, Giunta B et Preparata G:”Superradiance and Ferromagnetic Behaviour”. Il Nuovo Cimento, 1992, 14 D, n°11, p. 1145-1155.
17. Crubellier A, Liberman S, Pavolini D et Pillet P: Superradiance and subradiance: 1.Interatomic interference and symmetry properties in three-level systems. Journal of Physics B: At.Mol.Phys., (1985), Vol. 18, p. 3811-3833.
18. Lenger k, Bajpai RP, Drexel M, Delayed luminescence of high homeopathic potencies on sugar globuli. Homeopathy 2008; 97: p.134-140.
19. Lenger K: Homeopathis potencies identified by a new magnetic resonance method. Subt Energ, Med 2006, 15, p. 225-243.
20. Bajpai RP: Quantum squeezed description of spectral decomposition of a biophoton signal and the possibility of remote interventions. In: Belussov LV, Voeikov VL, Mortynyuk VS (eds). Biophotonic and coherent systemes in biology. New York: Springer, 2007, p. 33-46.
21. Ponezha, GV et Sitko SP, Skripnik Yua A et Yanenko AF: Regular and reverse fluxes of microwave radiation from physical and biological objects. Physics of the Alive, Vol.6, No.1 (1998), p.11-14.
22. Shurin SP, Michailova LP et Ignatovich NV: Distant intercellular interactions in a system of two tissue cultures connected by optical contact. In: Tarusov, B.N. (ed.): Ultraweak Luminescence in Biology (in Russian). Moscow 1972, p.224. 23. Yasgur J: Homeopathic dictionary and holistic health reference. 4th edn. Greenville: Van Hoy Publishers, 1998, p. 193-198.
24. Hahnemann CFS: “Organon”. Red edizioni, Como (1995).
25. Double and optical resonance. Physics Letters A, Vol.43 (1973), p. 179-180.
26. Edwards R, Ibison MC, Jessel-Kenyon et J-Taylor RB: Light emission from the human body. Complementary Medical Research, Vol.3, No.2 (Spring 1989), pp.16-19.
27. Bendjaballah, Cherif: Introduction to Photon Communication. Springer, Berlin 1995.
28. Björn, L.O., Panagopoulos, I. et Björn, G.S.: Ultraweak luminescence from plant parts. Proceeedings of the Third Congress of the European Society for Phatology, Budapest, Hungary, 1980, p. 74.
29. On morphogenetic fields. Theoria to Theory, Vol.13 (1979), p.109.
30. Betti L, Brizzi M, Nani D et Peruzzi M: “Effect of high dilutions of Arsenicum album on wheat seedlings from seed poisoned with the same substance” Br. Hom. J., 1997, 86, 86-89.
31. Masaru Emoto: The messages from Water. I.H.M. General Research Institute, HADO Publishing.
32. Stanciulescu T.D.: Homeopathy and Biophotonics. Homeopathy Ezine – novembre, 2006.
33. Benveniste J.: Transfer of biological activity by electromagnetic fields. Frontier Perspect 1993;3:113–115.
34. Smith CW. Electromagnetic and magnetic vector potential bio-information and water. In: Endler PC, Schulte J, eds. Ultra High Dilution: Physiology and Physics. Dordrecht: Kluwer Academic, 1994:187–202.
35. Smith CW.: Homeopathy – How It works and how It done. Homeopathy Ezine – June, 2008.
36. Korotkov K.G., 1987. Gas-discharge sensor. Patent USSR N 1322900.
37. Russell J.Scott.: Report on waves. Fourteenth meeting of the British Association for the Advancement of Science, 1844.
38. Rainò S.: Hydrobiotronics, a signal based therapy: the extraordinary leap into the memory of water for the future of Homeopathy. Cosmos & Biosphere: VIII International Crimean Conference. September 28 – October 3 2009, Sudak, Ukraine, p. 222.
39. Smith CW: Plants may be slow but, they are not stupid! Hpathy Ezine – April, 2009.