In Part 1 of the interview Jan Scholten described why classification is necessary for advancing homeopathy and how he developed his element theory of mineral-remedy classification. In this next section Scholten describes his more recent work with the plant kingdom:
- The emergence of plant classification from mineral classification.
- The homeopathic perspective on different approaches to plant taxonomy.
- The dimensions of the plant system (Series, Subseries, Phase, Subphase, Stage).
- How to approach case-taking, case-analysis, and kingdom classification to make use of the mineral and plant systems.
This section requires a background in Scholten’s element theory, so if you haven’t already done so make sure to watch Part 1 of the interview before Part 2 below (subtitles available via the ‘CC’ button):
Transcript is also available of this interview. Click on picture below:
The final two parts of the interview will be published in the next two journal issues:
- The astonishing philosophical implications of his plant theory (Part 3).
- The future scientific development of homeopathy, sense provings, and more (Part 4).