Dr. Bhatia says that ‘homeopathy works slowly’ is a myth and the proof of the pudding lies in its eating. So he fortifies his statements with numerous cases in his BBC study group meet.
About the author
Dr. Manish Bhatia
- BHMS, BCA, M.Sc Homeopathy (UK), CICH (Greece)
- Ass. Professor, Organon & Homeopathic Philosophy, SKH Medical College, Jaipur
- Founder Director of Hpathy.com
- Editor, Homeopathy 4 Everyone
- Member, Advisory Board, Homeopathic Links
- Co-author - Homeopathy and Mental Health Care: Integrative Practice, Principles and Research
- Author - Lectures on Organon of Medicine vol 1 & 2. CCH Approved. (English, German, Bulgarian)
- Awardee - Raja Pajwan Dev Award for Excellence in the Field of Medicine; APJ Abdul Kalam Award for Excellence in Homeopathy Education
- For consultation, seminars or clinical training, write to [email protected]
You may also like
Cases with complex pathologies and simple prescriptions in Dr. Bhatia's BBC study group meet.
Dr. Manish Bhatia interviewed the Russian homeopath Dr. Dmitry Chabanov in Alonissos, Greece at the...
Dr. Bhatia sheds light on the absurdity of the anti-homeopathy campaign in UK.
Dr. Bhatia discusses how the theory of chronic miasms can be explained with the help of epigenetics.