Dr. Bhatia says that ‘homeopathy works slowly’ is a myth and the proof of the pudding lies in its eating. So he fortifies his statements with numerous cases in his BBC study group meet.
About the author
Dr. Manish Bhatia
- BHMS, BCA, M.Sc Homeopathy (UK), CICH (Greece)
- Ass. Professor, Organon & Homeopathic Philosophy, SKH Medical College, Jaipur
- Founder Director of Hpathy.com
- Editor, Homeopathy 4 Everyone
- Member, Advisory Board, Homeopathic Links
- Co-author - Homeopathy and Mental Health Care: Integrative Practice, Principles and Research
- Author - Lectures on Organon of Medicine vol 1 & 2. CCH Approved. (English, German, Bulgarian)
- Awardee - Raja Pajwan Dev Award for Excellence in the Field of Medicine; APJ Abdul Kalam Award for Excellence in Homeopathy Education
- For consultation, seminars or clinical training, write to [email protected]
You may also like
Dr. Jan Scholten, who pioneered the periodic table method of classifying the elements for...
Dr. Rajan Sankaran’s seminar on Sensation Method for students Part 2. A step-by-step exposition of...
Dr. Tanya Robinson explains in simple terms the basics of homeopathy.
This amazing video illustrates beautifully the remarkably profound teaching career of the...