Dr. Bhatia’s Becoming Better Clinicians (BBC) study group meet with focus on attaining rapid cures with homeopathy.
About the author
Dr. Manish Bhatia
- BHMS, BCA, M.Sc Homeopathy (UK), CICH (Greece)
- Ass. Professor, Organon & Homeopathic Philosophy, SKH Medical College, Jaipur
- Founder Director of Hpathy.com
- Editor, Homeopathy 4 Everyone
- Member, Advisory Board, Homeopathic Links
- Co-author - Homeopathy and Mental Health Care: Integrative Practice, Principles and Research
- Author - Lectures on Organon of Medicine vol 1 & 2. CCH Approved. (English, German, Bulgarian)
- Awardee - Raja Pajwan Dev Award for Excellence in the Field of Medicine; APJ Abdul Kalam Award for Excellence in Homeopathy Education
- For consultation, seminars or clinical training, write to email@example.com
You may also like
Dr. Bhatia discusses how the theory of chronic miasms can be explained with the help of epigenetics.
Dr. Manish Bhatia interviewed the Mexican homeopath Dr. Carlos Barbosa in Alonissos, Greece at the...
Part 1 to 4 of Grant Bentley's interview by Manish Bhatia.
A Promise of Health is a US based charity (501 C (3) that provides health care solutions for rural...