Dr. Bhatia discusses how the theory of chronic miasms can be explained with the help of epigenetics.
About the author
Dr. Manish Bhatia
- BHMS, BCA, M.Sc Homeopathy (UK), CICH (Greece)
- Ass. Professor, Organon & Homeopathic Philosophy, SKH Medical College, Jaipur
- Founder Director of Hpathy.com
- Editor, Homeopathy 4 Everyone
- Member, Advisory Board, Homeopathic Links
- Co-author - Homeopathy and Mental Health Care: Integrative Practice, Principles and Research
- Author - Lectures on Organon of Medicine vol 1 & 2. CCH Approved. (English, German, Bulgarian)
- Awardee - Raja Pajwan Dev Award for Excellence in the Field of Medicine; APJ Abdul Kalam Award for Excellence in Homeopathy Education
- For consultation, seminars or clinical training, write to [email protected]
You may also like
Homeopath Katja Schütt discusses miasms in relation to sleep disorders.
Dr Mahesh Gandhi interviewed by Dr. Manish Bhatia @ The Other Song academy. Nov 2013.
Dr. Vithoulkas discusses the use and misuse of the doctrine of signatures in Homeopathy.
Laurie Dack interviewed by Dr. Manish Bhatia @ The Other Song Academy, Mumbai, Nov 2013.