About the author
Dr. Manish Bhatia
- BHMS, BCA, M.Sc Homeopathy (UK), CICH (Greece)
- Ass. Professor, Organon & Homeopathic Philosophy, SKH Medical College, Jaipur
- Founder Director of Hpathy.com
- Editor, Homeopathy 4 Everyone
- Member, Advisory Board, Homeopathic Links
- Co-author - Homeopathy and Mental Health Care: Integrative Practice, Principles and Research
- Author - Lectures on Organon of Medicine vol 1 & 2. CCH Approved. (English, German, Bulgarian)
- Awardee - Raja Pajwan Dev Award for Excellence in the Field of Medicine; APJ Abdul Kalam Award for Excellence in Homeopathy Education
- For consultation, seminars or clinical training, write to [email protected]
You may also like
Dr. Bhatia says that 'homeopathy works slowly' is a myth and the proof of the pudding lies in its...
Dr. Tanya Robinson describes three remedies to use at home - Apis, Arnica and Cantharis.
Dr. Bhatia's Becoming Better Clinicians (BBC) study group meet with focus on attaining rapid cures...
Dr Mahesh Gandhi interviewed by Dr. Manish Bhatia @ The Other Song academy. Nov 2013.