Dr. Massimo Mangialavori is interviewed by Dr. Manish Bhatia. Watch this most enriching conversation with Dr. Massimo, where he discusses his interest in fasting, medical anthropology, homeopathy, sensation method, theory of complexity and much more!
About the author
Dr. Manish Bhatia
- BHMS, BCA, M.Sc Homeopathy (UK), CICH (Greece)
- Ass. Professor, Organon & Homeopathic Philosophy, SKH Medical College, Jaipur
- Founder Director of Hpathy.com
- Editor, Homeopathy 4 Everyone
- Member, Advisory Board, Homeopathic Links
- Co-author - Homeopathy and Mental Health Care: Integrative Practice, Principles and Research
- Author - Lectures on Organon of Medicine vol 1 & 2. CCH Approved. (English, German, Bulgarian)
- Awardee - Raja Pajwan Dev Award for Excellence in the Field of Medicine; APJ Abdul Kalam Award for Excellence in Homeopathy Education
- For consultation, seminars or clinical training, write to [email protected]
You may also like
Part 1 - Dr. Manish Bhatia interviews Professor George Vithoulkas at the International Academy of...
Dr. Vishpala Parthasarathy interviewed by Dr. Manish Bhatia @ The Other Song Academy, Mumbai, Nov...
An interview with the co-founder and director of the Irish School of Homeopathy
Kris Nelson interviews Valerie Ohanian - Valerie Ohanian is co-founder of Northwestern Academy of...