How does hpathy.com help homeopaths?
Follow the much-trodden path of homeopaths down the ages; read books and articles from the old classical authors and the modern contemporary homeopaths; find scientific research papers by physicists and other scientists validating the existence and action of homeopathy; learn how homeopaths take cases and see marvellous case results; read and take part in the amazing world of plant and animal homeopathy…. and much, much more!! Enter this beautiful world of hpathy!!
Welcome to Hpathy!
Hpathy.com started off as a small effort to promote good Hahnemannian homeopathy for one and all. Over the course of many years of development, Hpathy grew from being a one man effort to an organization with dozens of editors and thousands of fans. We started publishing the first ever homeopathic e-journal in 2004 and today with more than 40,000 subscribers, it has become the most widely read professional homeopathic publication. Apart from this, Hpathy.com serves homeopathic information to more than half a million visitors every month!
During the course of our growth, we decided to become a non-judgmental reporter of whatever is happening to, and within our community. This journey led us to cover a wide range of topics, developments and ‘schools of thoughts’. Sometimes we cover things that need deeper evaluation by the community before they become part of the mainstream homeopathy. We urge you to use your discretion while studying articles and case reports that cover ‘thoughts in development’.
In general, Hpathy has a lot to offer to help you grow professionally.
Homeopathy – Advanced & Professional
If you are a professional homeopath or an advanced student of homeopathy, then we suggest you take the following path:
Participate as a homeopathy professional at Hpathy Discussion Forums. Learn from others or teach others or just share and discuss!
There are dozens of other unique services and thousands of pages of content at Hpathy. Please use the navigation on the right hand side or the menu above to explore all the sections of Hpathy.com
Hpathy.com is an open movement. It is being developed by an open international team of homeopaths. If you think you can contribute to this movement by sharing your articles and cases or if your want to join the Hpathy-Team, do write to us at [email protected]
- BHMS, BCA, M.Sc Homeopathy (UK), CICH (Greece)
- Asociate Professor, Organon & Homeopathic Philosophy, SKH Medical College, Jaipur
- Founder Director of Hpathy.com
- Editor, Homeopathy 4 Everyone
- Member, Advisory Board, Homeopathic Links
- Co-author - Homeopathy and Mental Health Care: Integrative Practice, Principles and Research
- Author - Lectures on Organon of Medicine vol 1 & 2. CCH Approved. (English, German, Bulgarian)
- Awardee - Raja Pajwan Dev Award for Excellence in the Field of Medicine; APJ Abdul Kalam Award for Excellence in Homeopathy Education
- Visit Dr. Bhatia's website https://www.doctorbhatia.com/