Posted by: Ramachandran
My 6 year son is treated by homeopathy for nephrotic syndrome. He is still on steroids as well as having frequent relapses.It’s already been 8 months , I believe she is having difficult time in getting correct constitutional remedy. I have gone through your course as well some notes about homeopathy.
I would be pleased if you could kindly me know what is the most important part in choosing a remedy?
Hello Mr. Ramachandran,
Firstly, if you are not qualified enough, don’t try to treat your child yourself. Nephrotic syndrome and like conditions need lot of experience to manage and cure. Still I will give some basic guidelines for choosing a remedy –
– Take a full case including current and past medical history, family history.
– Also take note of mental symptoms, behaviour, desires, aversions, food habits and all other aspects of a human frame.
– From this information discard what directly is reflective of the disease – the common symptoms of the disease.
– From what is left – find out what is characteristic, marked, peculiar and strange.
– Repertorise such symptoms and find the group of medicines which best reflect this totality.
– From this group of remedies, find the one which best covers the innate characters of your child and the underlying miasm (affinity for pathology).
– You will reach your similimum.
But this is not as easy as it sounds.