Abstract: A 25-year-old married woman presented with complaints of PCOD since 2 yrs. Silicea 200 selected with the help of Boenninghausen approach regulated normal menses.
Name : Mrs y j Age : 25 yrs. Married
Education: Mcom. Occupation : Housewife Husband : Govt servant
Daughter 4 yrs old
Date of interview..23/4/19
- Irregular menses since 2 yrs
- Has to take hormonal treatment for menses
- Labour-like unbearable pain during menses with scanty bleeding, dark red
- Obstetric history…ftlscs …ivo no progress of labour
- USG : PCOD
- Recurrent coryza , throat infection < cold drinks2
change of weather since childhood2
- Acne with occasinal pus…scars remain
- Fair, medium built, dark circles around eyes •Hunger aggravation
- Aversion: Milk+
- Perspiraton palms, soles3
- Very chilly …covering full in winter
- Can’t tolerate draught of air
- Sleep: disturbed dreams : falling from height+….wakes up
- She is a mild, timid but cooperative woman having a lot of fear and anxieties.
- Since school days she was studious but used to be very tense at examination, stage performance
- She easily weeps when someone scolds her.
- According to her husband she is very cooperative and easily adapts everywhere.
- CHANGE OF WEATHER – AGG. 2
- COLD AIR – AGG.2
- COLD; TAKING A – tendency 2
- CICATRICES Scar 2
- PERSPIRATION – SINGLE parts3
- CHILLY C4H
- TIMIDITY 2
- ANTICIPATION 2
Final selection: Silica 200
Follow up :
- 19/5/19 Menses started immediately next day Abdominal pain: Mag phos 200 TDS for 2 days…sl given
- 6/6/19…no complaint. Placebo given
- 25/7/19…LMP 15/6/19…no abdominal pain
- acne, throat infection are much better.
12/10/19 informed on phone menses were regular since treatment.
Leave a Comment