A warm welcome to Allen College, the home of Classical & Practical Homoeopathy.
All our courses take place online and also in the classroom (Chelmsford, Essex, UK). Whether you are online or in the classroom, the sessions are live, interactive, with plenty of opportunities to ask questions, share your thoughts and interact with your peers and teachers. All sessions are also recorded and available to watch afterward.
- In-depth teaching of Clinical and Comparative Materia Medica to develop your confidence in Materia Medica.All your questions/confusions are guaranteed to be answered during the class by Dr. Subrata (for both classroom and online participants).
- Emphasis on Miasms & Generals (Physical and/or Emotional) leads you to the correct prescription. Complete the symptoms with modalities + Generals + Aetiology and cover the surface miasm = Simple straight forward non-confusing classical approach.
III. Demonstration of how simple Homoeopathy is effective in a variety of advanced pathologies and thereby develop your confidence.
- Dr. Subrata K. Banerjea reflects the Chain of Medicines that may be needed in the future to finish the case; e.g. in Arthritis cases: Rhus Tox may be followed by Calcarea fluor and then Radium Bromide or Medorrhinum to finish the case. You don’t get this information anywhere else! Also Subrata shares his thought process of how he identifies the remedy in a case from his Materia Medica understanding (Repertory rarely consulted).
- Allen College promotes Simple Classical Homoeopathy, which is both simple and practical to use. We give our students the confidence and knowledge to prescribe in their practices.
Become a confident prescriber with the time-tested, century old
scientific methodology of combining miasms & totality of symptoms. This practical approach works well in this current drug dependent world, and will give you and your patient the confidence that homoeopathy is working within the 1st or 2nd follow-up.
Re-visit the action of century old lesser known Organopathic medicines like Helonius, Tanacetum, Verbena in Depression; Amyl Nit., Epiphegus, Melilotus, Onosmodium, Usnea for Migraine and wean off the conventional chemicals in accordance with aphorism §91 of Organon and thereby giving confidence to the patient that (a) yes, I can control the dosage and may take fewer toxic chemicals; (b) there are alternatives to manage my condition and (c) homoeopathy is working for me!
If you would like any further information on our courses, please feel free to get in touch.
www.allencollege.co.uk [email protected]
Warm welcome to Allen College, the home of Classical & Practical Homoeopathy.
Details of all our Courses are in the website:
1) Allen College of Homoeopathy Under Graduate:
2) Post Graduation Programme:
3) Allen Teaching Clinic:
4) 7 Days Summer School:
5) Serving Homoeopathy through 5 Generations:
6) Consultations with Dr. Subrata K. Banerjea:
7) Banerjea’s Miasmatic Approach and book, “Miasmatic Prescribing”:
8) Materia Medica Lectures: Banerjea’s New Approach:
9) Mrs. Janet Robinson Banerjea & Clinics in England:
10) Books Authored by Dr. Banerjea:
11) Bengal Allen Medical Institute [2 Weeks Clinical Training Programme:
12) Cured Case Gallery:
13) Video Gallery:
14) Photo Gallery:
(a) Allen College England:
(b) International Events:-
(c) Bengal Allen Medical Institute:
(d) Summer School:
(d) Saptarshi 5th Generation:
(e) In the Footsteps of Hahnemann:-
Leave a Comment