There may be various medical conditions which can cause right side pain. It mainly involves chest, abdomen and specific parts like head, arms, eyes, face and legs and various other regions of the body.
Common causes of right side pain
Right side head pain
- Migraine – Recurrent headaches may associate with nausea, vomiting and visual disturbances.
- Occipital neuralgia – Often caused due to damage to the nerve.
- Brain tumor – With increased intracranial pressure, headache often associated with vomiting.
- Injury or trauma – To the right side of head can cause right sided headache.
- Sinus infection – May cause right sided headache.
Right side eye pain
- Injury or trauma – To the right eye can cause right sided eye pain
- Foreign body – Any foreign body particle in the right eye can cause right eye pain.
- Blephritis – In which there is inflammation of the eye lid, may lead to eye pain.
- Ophthalmitis – In which there is pain along with swelling.
Right side arm pain
- Injury or trauma – To the arm can cause pain in the arm.
- Overstretching of muscles or muscle sprain – Can cause moderate to severe arm pain.
- Arthritis – It includes mainly osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and gout.
- Compression of nerve – Can also cause arm pain.
- Dislocation of the joint – This results in to severe arm pain.
Right side chest pain
- Gastroesophagial reflux disease – Caused by failure of the sphincter at the cardiac end of esophagus.
- Pulmonary embolism – It is a mobile blood clot in the main blood vessels, often occurs after surgical procedure.
- Pneumothorax – In the condition of Pneumothorax there is air in the pleural cavity.
- Pneumonia – Common cause of chest pain.
- Costochondritis – There is inflammation at the junction of ribs and sternum.
- Tenderness of the chest muscles – can also cause chest pain
- Gall bladder problems – like gall stones etc. can cause right side chest pain.
- Rib subluxation – Occurs due to displacement of the ribs causes chest pain (Homeopathy Treatment for Pain in Ribs).
Right side abdomen pain
- Acute appendicitis – Severe colicky type pain occurs due to inflammation of the parietal peritoneum.
- Right side ureteric colic – Pain along with haematuria
- Ovarian cyst – Torsion of ovarian cyst produces severe abdominal pain.
- Kidney stones – Causes severe spasmodic pain
- Gall bladder stones – One of the main cause of right side abdominal pain.
- Enterocolitis – Present with severe diarrhea with blood and mucus in the stool.
- Other factors – Include constipation, inflammation of the gall bladder, ectopic pregnancy etc.
Diagnosis of right side pain
Diagnosis entirely depend upon condition and causation
Treatment of right side pain
Homeopathic treatment of right side pain – Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity by using holistic approach. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the sign and symptoms from which the patient is suffering.
The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat pain but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility. As far as therapeutic medication is concerned, several well-proved medicines are available for right side pain treatment that can be selected on the basis of cause, location, sensation, modalities and extension of the pain. For individualized remedy selection and treatment, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person. There are following homeopathic medicines which cover right side pain:
Belladonna, Bryonia, Chelidonium majus, Ranunculous b, Lycopodium, Kali carb, Sanguinaria-can, Natrum mur, Cardus, Lachesis, Merc sol, Spigelia, Causticum, Sulphur, Zincum, Taraxacum, Bismuth, Mag carb, Strontium carb, Laurocerasus, Mag carb, ELaps, Medorrhinum, Tuberculinum.