in (re)cognizing the «LIVING LIGHT»,
unlimited gratitude and love.
ABSTRACT. This study may be unconventional and innovative at the same time, in relation to those already completed and acknowledged in the history of homeopathy. This is because it proposes a strategy to homeopathically optimize human health, using a mechanism external to the human body. But, to extend the therapeutic horizon of homeopathy to the exterior of the human organism would seem irrational, because it is difficult to believe that – still not having a scientific explanation of its endogenous mysteries of healing, of its invisible and non-substantial action – homeopathy would succeed to do it for an exogenous / out of body healing mechanism.
This paper will try to answer to the challenge of removing the limits placed on homeopathy by developing three aspects:
- To present coherently, from the explanatory perspective of biophotonics, a new emergent alternative of homeopathy, namely: Exogenous Homeopathy;
- To describe the main performances of the Biophotonic Resonators, an amazing invention, practically proving the theoretical hypotheses;
- To establish an efficient connection between Exogenous Homeopathy & Psycho-Mental Therapy.
The practical synergy of these interdisciplinary type issues could represent a reference contribution to the emancipation of homeopathy as a healing discipline justified / proven both scientifically and technologically1.
1. EXOGENEOUS HOMEOPATHY, AN EXTENDED ALTERNATIVE:
EXPLANATORY CONTRIBUTIONS OF BIOPHOTONICS
I watched extensively, in a series of reference works, the explanatory principles of Biophotonics, as they emerged from the researches of specialists from Russia, Germany, Japan and Australia, Poland and USA, etc., on the one hand, and the contributions of the specialists from the National Institute of Inventics Iasi, Romania, developed under the coordination of the undersigned, on the other hand.
Having in mind that in all these works appear rigorous scientific references, precise references to laboratory studies in the field of biophotonics and homeopathy, etc., I decided that in this paper – by deliberately minimizing the multitude of many possible scientific references – to formulate only those considerations which are necessary to understand the subject under discussion: the functioning mechanisms of homeopathy, in general, and of a possible exogenous homeopathy, in particular.
From all problems and their scientific explanations which homeopathy is still facing, recorded by Paollo Bellavite and Andrea Signorini in a valuable synthesis paper2, I will mention the last one only, namely:
“There is some preliminary evidence demonstrating a homeopathic effect not only of solutions but also of closed ampoules containing solutions and placed in contact with the system to be regulated (human or animal)” [2002: 5-6].
This is particularly important, as it represents a preliminary evidence of the fact that what we called “Exogenous Homeopathy” (ExHo) [Stanciulescu, 2006] was already recognized as a possible alternative for endogenous homeopathy. As it results from the paper of the above cited authors, a series of aspects such as the clarification of the memorizing property of water, the role of the electromagnetic frequencies, of normal and low frequency on water and the electric conductibility of the human skin, the exo-homeopathic effects on human health etc., have already been explained from the perspective of one or more sciences involved.
What we bring now, as an additional reference in completion to these previous contributions, is the perspective of biophotonics, both integrative and unusual. To “harmonize our language”, for instance to present from the very beginning the intentions of this study, it is necessary to define the unusual key concepts of the study, as follows:
- BIOPHOTONIC HOMEOPATHY (BH) is defining the theoretical / explanatory and practical / applicative perspective of biophotonics, connected to general principles and mechanisms of homeopathy, able to generate their unconventional, holistic and coherent understanding.
- EXOGENOUS HOMEOPATHY3 (ExHo) is a predominantly informational therapy, closely correlated with the classical, endogenous homeopathy, which stimulates from outside the process of releasing the resources stored in E-I (energy-information) “traps” of the human body, through a “holographic resonance” mechanism determined by the ultralow biophotonic properties – bioluminescence, frequency, intensity, amplitude, etc. – of the bioelectromagnetic emissions generated by a series of homeopathic remedies, selected, preserved and used in various forms of aggregation (micro- and macrostructural), in order to initiate general or specific effects in the recipient organism.
- HOMEOPATHIC SYNERGY4 (HS) is defined by all the information- energy properties of some subliminal stimuli, homeopathic type, with which, through different informational strategies (electromagnetic resonance, sound, olfactive, tactile, etc.), the functional attributes of the active substance and of the organic liquid can be amplified, thereby optimizing the health state of the human receptor.
- BIOPHOTONIC RESONATOR (BR) is a functional equivalent of the polychrest remedy from endogenous homeopathy, manufactured in different technological forms, in various degrees of complexity, capable of generating optimal synergetic effects specific to exogenous homeopathy. It is the equivalent of a source that emits a broad spectrum of frequencies of ultraweak (bio) luminescence, which results from the synergy of the active substance used, from the diversity of the colors and shapes in 2D and 3D, from the accessories used, and which subliminally stimulates the health of the human body.
It can be said that – – mutatls mutandis – generating and transmitting information and subliminal information and energies, the HUMAN him/herself is operating as a synergetic and ultracomplex “Biophotonic Resonator”, interacting with any similar structure. Accepting this, we will understand why a BR is a “Connecting Matrix”, respectively, because:
- As an exogenous homeopathic remedy issuer, BR constitutes / acts as a vibratile matrix / complex or waves capable of potentially storing the information needed to recover some lost or diminished functions of the organism; a kind of «back-up disk-system », containing some essential « Bytes of light… » for restarting the health program of the human organism.
- As a BR, the Human and his subsystems represent an interface, actively connected to the exogenous stimuli, consistently grouped into a “living matrix” capable of intercepting the homeopathic information absorbed from outside of the human body, and equilibrating it.
“Living light” from (living) light, here is the essential principle of life, by means of which homeopathy operates and can be defined.
Understanding BIOPHOTONICS as the science that studies the emission, storage and release of the Biophotonic Streams / Fluxes, namely the interaction between living systems through these streams / fluxes, a series of laboratory researches – initiated at the beginning of the 20th century by Alexander Gurwich in Russia and later completed by other researchers, including the relatively recent researches of Professor Fritz-Albert Popp from the International Institute of Biophysics, Neuss, Germany – have shown that:
- Any biological system (vegetal, animal, human) emits an “ultraweak bioluminescence”, in the visible or ultraviolet spectrum, a figure of several tens to hundreds of (bio) photons per quadratcentimeter / second (as measured using a photocounter conceived by Professor Popp and his colleagues). The intensity of this emission is about 1018 times lower than regular daylight, that makes it practically impossible to be perceived with the normal eye or to evaluate it by means of the normal optical measuring instruments.
- It could be proven that DNA of living cells stores and releases biophotons without having a clear explanation of how these biophotons reach the nucleus of the cell and store themselves between the DNA chains.
- The emission of biophotons generated by the biological systems has similar properties to those of laser light, being coherent, monochromatic, polarized, directed etc., and manifests itself in the EM spectrum, at a frequency superior to the visible spectrum. (Ultraviolet, as observed by A. Gurwich, while referring to the mitogenetical radiation). This is an empirical observation that could not be totally explained by the researchers.
- It was assumed that the coherent action of the emissions of biophotons within a complex system, such as the human body, is responsible for a number of processes such as the communication mechanism between biological systems, the regulation of biological functions, cell growth and differentiation, connections to so-called “delayed luminescence“, and spectral emissions in supermolecular processes in living tissues, etc., affecting the state of human health.
All these objective laboratory observations, extremely precious for the medical practice and other fields, have imposed various scientific attempts of their explanation, beginning from the principle of mitogenetic radiation and morphogenetic fields issued by Gurwich, to the Coherence Theory issued by F.A. Popp . The difficulty in explaining the above mentioned phenomena resulted from the fact that:
- Some of the above mentioned phenomena have been investigated in a relatively isolated manner by the specialists, being restricted to cells or group of cells, for instance, and rarely as belonging to a coherent macro-system, for instance of an entire human body 5;
- The relatively restricted specialization of the actual scientific research made difficult the correlation of the specific phenomena / events coming from different areas of interest, while maintaining an often exaggerated skepticism regarding the promotion of less conventional theories or practices, which made many researchers keep them at a distance6.
In these circumstances, surpassing the handicap of the mono-disciplinary scientific formation and one of limited dogmatism, I formulated and argued with the complex means of the biophotonics’ inter- and transdisciplinarity – beginning from the theoretical (logical scientific and mathematical-physical) and experimental to the laboratory measurements using different strategies – two complementary theories, namely:
– the (bio)photonic theory of energy-information (bPTEI);
- the “biological lasers” theory (BLT).
The conjunction of these two theories is essential to:
- justify the idea that the living organisms interact through the coherent biophotonic / bioluminescent fields and that these emissions generated from the biological systems have the properties of the laser emission.
- understand the functional mechanisms of homeopathy, in general, the way it is appreciated by the specialists themselves, and of the exogenous homeopathy, in particular.
In this last sense, a synthetic presentation of homeopathy in general is to be achieved from the biophotonics perspective in the following7, with necessary additions to a more nuanced understanding: that of the functional mechanisms of the exogenous homeopathy.
1.1. The “(bio) Photonic Theory of Energy-Information“
This theory (bPTEI) [Constantinescu, Stanciulescu, 1993; Stanciulescu, Constantinescu, 1995] explains how it is possible to influence the corpuscle / body states endogenously acting on the afferent energetic-information field (auric body), by mechanisms of holographic resonance. The regulatory role mentioned above becomes entirely understandable by means of the interference of the remedy’s emission of waves and the “auric field” of the receptor’s biological system.
Synthetically, as presented in the recent book already mentioned [Stanciulescu, 2010: 297-299], I should note that – by means of physical-mathematical instruments and in connection with homeopathic principles and mechanisms – bPEIT postulates:
- The equality of the wave phases and of the substantial vibrator’s receptor / receiver, therefore their resonance / coherence is a necessary and sufficient condition for guiding the substantial vibrator by the coherent wave on an electric (geodesic) and mutual line;
- The (elementary) energy quantums E = ??, intuitively associated to the electromagnetic wave’s electric component, and the information quantum I = ik?, associated to the magnetic component, may be considered as generating (through resonance) the electromagnetic field’s quantums (bio-photons), having the speed of light;
- The super-luminous speed ; specific to the information quantums can be correlated to virtual photons (tachyonic type) which leads to a hypothesis of a Universe built on frequency ranked levels.
This universal model of the “holographic resonant universe”, based on the physical phenomena of modulation / interference and coherent interaction, of a “pars pro toto” reproductive memory8, is also manifested between any two structural components upon which the existence of the human being builds its activity:
1. The Fourier code, through which the “auric biofield” (“matrix of light” / “vital force”) – a fundamental wave and many subordinated harmonics namely – may be mathematically described, as a complex of invisible bio-electromagnetic holograms, able to conserve quasi-active the “abyssal memory” of any (human) system. This energo-informational “organizing pattern”, as an “individual consciousness” etc., has a central role in determining by resonance the individual’s bio-psychical health or illness, still being ignored by the academic science, even though it is possible to detect visually through Kirlian technology.
2. The informational codes (the holograms’ content) generated by the “substantial / energetic vibrators” of the biological structures are explained by (b)TPEI through the role played by the organism’s liquids (blood, lymph, linked water) and by the organic “liquid crystals” everywhere present in the human body (cells, organs, interstitial tissues etc.) as an active support of the “biological memory”, able to receive messages from the “auric biofield” memory of the body and to assume them as commands (resonant holograms) for an adequate (re)organization of the substantial biological structures. It is exactly the therapeutic mechanism of the “VITAL FORCE” of homeopathy.
3. The double quality of light – corpuscular and wave undulating, electric and magnetic – can be described through the contributions of relativistic and quantum physics, by associating it predominantly with an energetic and informational quantity. The duality of corpuscle and wave – similar to that of the “body” and “soul” (connected by the “Vital Force”), responsible for the healthy state of the human being – can be visualized now by means of different (bio) photonic technologies as seen in: spectroscopy, electro(no)graph-cameras for electron diffraction, etc.9. Using such technologies, it is possible to put in evidence the complex matrix of colored light / waves and the forms of the strimers / rays which are vibrating around the body of a certain substantial corpuscle.
Electrographic images of the physical systems. Biophotonic plots of different types of corpuscle-wave describing the physical systems: a) atmosphere powder; b) graphite plate; c) water droplet [Guja, 2001].
The electrographies of two punctual biological systems:
a) frontal image of an electro-dermal active point [see Dumitrescu, Constantin, 1977: 118]; b) a human finger [Guja, 1993].
The electrography of a few more complex biosystems: a) plant’s leaf (geranium); b) insect (dragonfly); c) human hand; d) human skin (aura) [cf. Guja, 2001]. All these situations correspond to different types of energy-information “traps”.
Just look at the images above to understand at once how modern technology validates – with different point out strategies – that, on one hand, any object in the world emits a certain amount of energy-information (aura) in the surroundings, which allows – in this way – the manifestation of unconventional “magical” interactions, our ancestors used to talk about. On the other hand, having this quality – by virtue of the quantum coupling forces [Constantinescu, Stanciulescu, 1993] – each substantial particle / system becomes a simple or complex information / matrix wave trap.
This is the intuitive pathway on which – beginning from the primitive MANA – later was developed the more refined version of the ancient Chinese, Indians, Egyptians, etc…who postulated the existence of the life force qi / chi, prana, bha etc., capable of putting into correspondence the human body with the cosmic energy itself, the vital force / energy with a strong therapeutic value, predominantly evaluated by homeopathic medicine [Stanciulescu, 2006b].
Proof that homeopathy efficiently uses the presence of information micro-traps, that the remedy represents, is featured in the pictures below.
Alternative methods of representing homeopathic remedies: a) Spectroscopic images of different potencies of Pulsatilla: the colours rays on the original photos [cf. Jayasuriya, 1997: 103 (cf. Paul J. Calligan, 1984, University Department of Antarctic Engineering, Melbourne) are representing different types of information / (bio) luminescent waves, able to interact with the human body’s bioluminescent structures; b) Kirlian images of another remedy, differently prepared by: 1 (top): Dilution & Manual succussion, Image 2 (middle): Dilution & Mechanical succussion; Image 3 (bottom): Only dilution, no succession
- Generally speaking, the above mentioned processes are able to generate and sustain what the specialists are calling the “holographic universe” [Talbot, 2006], supposing the mechanism of the “Matrix of Light”, the “Living Matrix”, etc. [Stanciulescu, 2007]. Such a model pre-supposes the presence of a Universal Force, resonating after the same unifying principle, in order to determine the Essential Unity of human, macro- and microcosmic scale of the universe, the same structure-form and functionality-genesis, etc. Taking into consideration that, “what is up is down too”, as Hermes Trismegist already said.
- Particularly speaking, this is the same type of coding mechanism able to:
- Conserve the “field memory” of any type of system (chemo-physical, biological, psycho-mental) characterizing the states of the personal particle / substantial body; for example, the 7 levels of the human body, well known from old times by the initiated peoples, are conserving holographically the information generated by the metabolic activity and bio-psychical states of the afferent 7 major complexes of organs and endocrine glands;
- Register and reproduce holographically the information of a certain system with which a certain particle was in a stronger contact, playing the role of a magnetic band, of a CD or as restorative “disket-system”, etc.
In this way, it becomes possible to explain how a substantial support of any type of remedy, a drop of lactose for instance, is able to receive the whole complex of information (holography) of a certain homeopathic remedy, only by its simple introduction inside the water where it was diluted and subjected to succussion, taking into consideration the memory properties which water has.
Relevant arguments for sustaining such a mechanism were formulated by Dr. Christopher K. Johannes, who developed the hypothesis that: “Interaction between the non-energetic information process and the energetic fields is proposed to be an essential feature of homeopathic potentization and therapeutic action” 10. This hypothesis – able to clarify the nature and genesis of the “Light Matrix”, holographically comprising all the world’s systems – can at the same time implicitly clarify the functional principles of homeopathy.
Particularly, we could conclude that even homeopathic remedies are working in this way, by transmitting holographically to the human body systems, the optimizing information-wave of the curative source (homeopathic remedies) to the body resonators (blood, water, membranous liquid crystal structures etc.), directly – in the case of “endogenous homeopathy” – or indirectly, in the case of “exogenous homeopathy”, which the present study tries to explain.
Mutatis mutandis, connecting this idea with homeopathy, we could assert that each homeopathic remedy supposes a dual structure:
- The information specific to the original remedy (frequencies, amplitudes, intensities or morphogenetic form etc.) generated by different type of its dilutions, conserved and transmitted through the mediation of the memory of water;
- The physical support of the lactose, for example, a neutral / simple one from a chemo-physical point of view, but able to take and to sustain the information received from the diluted original source.
Paying attention to these aspects, the general mechanism of holographic resonance is figured in the above presented schema.
The general mechanisms of the “holographic resonance”: the homeopathic healing by exogenous transfer of information
Accorded to this mechanism, the waves of the emitting source (a remedy, for example), namely the “informational hologram” of the emitter, specifically interacts with the waves of the receptor (cell, organ etc.), by modulating its own vibratory state and by remodeling / remembering / normalizing the receptor’s functionality and form (of the membranous liquid crystal structure).
- Consequently, by projecting the bPTEI into the field of homeopathy, it is possible to rationally understand:
- The transfer of the “undulatory information” (holographically preserved in the biofield, through Fourier type spectra) on the substantial vibratiles of a certain (bio) physical support (membranous liquid crystal, for example), respecting – through a mechanism of “holographic resonance”, of homeomorphic reproduction of the remedy information – the properties of the induced field.
- How the bio-field (as an “informational matrix”, as homeopathic remedies could be predominantly considered) represents the cause of the possible (re)disposition / reordering energetically of the body substratum structures. In this context, we need to remember that the information is predominantly conserved in field, and energy in substance. So it is not the energy of the remedy able to move / determining movements at the level of human organism, but the body’s own energy activated by the information of the remedy.
There is a series of aspects related to the “magic” of complementary therapies that becomes very clear now: the regeneration of the tissues / organs under the effect of one’s own mental configurations; the information transfer from one human subject to another (starting from telepathy to distal therapy); the phenomena of bio-energizing, and of stimulation by means of “magic” objects; etc. Even some types of homeopathic remedies are working in this way, by transmitting to the human body systems (organs, for example) the curative information-waves from an exterior source to the body’s systems11.
In synthesis, it is possible to say that the above mentioned mechanism of resonance is connected to the paradigm of a holographic reality / universe, as many other researchers have already postulated. But all these theories are facing a substantive defect: that of not being tried and / or able to explain the “hardware” aspects of the holographic phenomenon, the existence, in the true sense of the word, of a physical-technical and / or biological system capable of performing a technical function to generate laser type radiation, which is the only one capable of generating the holographic phenomena. It is precisely such necessity which is answered – in a complementary manner – by the biophotonic Theory of the “Biological Lasers” (BLT).
1.2. The contributions of the “Biological Lasers” Theory
This theory (BLT) [cf. Stanciulescu, Manu, 1995; 2002] tries to clarify the determinative (genetic) relationships between the human “corpuscle” (physical body) and its associated “wave” (bioluminescent / auric body, manifested in the invisible EM spectrum). The major topic of our research concerns light interference with living matter, presented from the perspective of biophotonics. The main ideas of the theory are based on two hypotheses, already verified by authors12:
– its double quality, both energetic and informational, light (the electromagnetic field) plays a crucial role in the structural and functional organization of living matter;
– the mechanism that can explain this involvement, namely the light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation (a biological laser-type process).
From the perspective of biophotonics, two structural-functional systems are responsible for the optical activity of the organism that generates bioluminescence as a biological-laser phenomenon. These two systems are:
- The molecular system of a semi-conductor type phosphate – linked water – molecular oxygen (PWO) realizes the phenomenon of bioluminescence that is the stimulated and amplified emission of light which penetrates biological structures, being deviated to UV (according to the anti-Stokes rule in non-linear optics). This molecular system, whose functionality supposes some quantum phenomena extensively presented in the above mentioned papers, is very important for representing:
- The defining attribute of life, namely the capacity of the living organism to transform / metamorphose the physical light into “living light”, having “biolaser” properties;
- The unifying complex of all the biological systems (vegetal, animal, human), on the one hand, unifying the human being and the cosmic world, structurally and functionally both13, on the other hand;
- The active substance necessary for the functionality of all types of “biological lasers”, manifested al the level of the complex biological systems.
In the field of homeopathy, it is possible to assert hypothetically that different frequencies of the (bio)light-information emitted by the remedies, will be assumed by the PWO complex and transformed into the “living light” / biophotonic emission of biophotons, able to normalize the human health state.
The schematic / intuitive representation of L?PWO molecular complex:
functional (a) and structural (b)
- The organic structures with liquid crystal properties, such as phospholipids, generally present in cell’s membranes and in cytoplasm too, which are able to transmit step by step (from cell to cell, for example), through an ignored optical function of the biological system (birefringence, polarization, selective reflection and rotary magnetic dispersion), the properties of the (bio)laser-type emission: coherence, monochromaticity, directionality and intensity of light. In this way, it is possible to explain how the light / (bio)photons fluxes – emitted by natural or artificial lighting sources, starting from the sun, are homeopathic remedies – penetrating inside the cellular nucleus and implicitly DNA, influencing it and being delivered when necessary.
The liquid crystal LC structures and some of their optical properties: birefringence, refraction, magnetic rotatory dispersion, memory effect
The membranous / cytoplasm liquid crystals of the nuclei / cells have structural and functional properties, necessary for accomplishing some essential properties of the human metabolism, such as:
- The piezoelectric effect, able to generate electrons (energy) and implicitly photons (information), when the liquid crystal is subjected to different pressure effects, starting from the strong mechanical ones to the very gentle ones generated by the biophotons / fluxes resonance;
- The memory effect, generated by the fact that the informational properties of the stimuli intercepted in the liquid crystals are stored / saved through:
a) The informational effects (the form effects of the substrate, that kind put in evidence by Masaru Emoto) on the cells’ surface membrane, on one hand, perceiving different categories of intensity, orientation, direction stimuli etc., on the liquid crystals in blood, plasma, the bound water in the body, on the other hand;
b) The holographic effects (retrieval effects of the whole), which influence the form of the organic membrane liquid crystals, on one hand, and the structure of the water, natural or organic, involved in homeopathy, on the other hand.
The sensitivity of the water at psycho-emotional states [Emoto, 2001]: a) water drop frozen, structured through the state of gratitude: “Thank You“; b) Water drop unstructured by a threat: “I’ll kill you“. Highlight of the â€žCommunion with Saints“. c) unstructured image of the water from the water of the lake Fujiwara, Tokyo, d) Image of the same water, structured, after a collective prayer was enchanted by a group of priests.
In the same eloquent manner behaves the water – the physical or, implicitly the water inside the human body – in states of informational recovery, prophylactic or therapeutic optimization. This category of research which denotes that water is sensitive to both physical and bio-psychological fields should be strenghtened by the explanations formulated from the perspective of biophotonics, namely by those specific to the exogenous homeopathy through:
- The interaction of the waves with the physical-chemical / substantial energetic properties of the water molecules capable of “memorizing”, which the experts have already put in evidence studying the properties of the water, in general, – as Arani, Bono, del Giudice and others did  – or by customizing them to the homeopathic treatments, such as Jacques Benveniste ;
- The structuring / information mechanisms (as well as those already pointed out by Masaru Emoto) capable of organizing the water clusters in coherent, harmonic structures, susceptible to being transferred through the resonance of the water, plasma, blood inside the human body, respectively to the liquid crystals present everywhere in the membranes and cytoplasm of the cells.
Such interactions, frequency (energetic) modulations and in amplitude (informational), for instance, which can be explained in terms of nonlinear optics- can be detected through the specific changes which are induced by the stimuli of a BR at the level of the water subjected to be treated.