An indepth lecture on Tautopathy with research information and case examples.
About the author
Dr. Manish Bhatia
- BHMS, BCA, M.Sc Homeopathy (UK), CICH (Greece)
- Ass. Professor, Organon & Homeopathic Philosophy, SKH Medical College, Jaipur
- Founder Director of Hpathy.com
- Editor, Homeopathy 4 Everyone
- Member, Advisory Board, Homeopathic Links
- Co-author - Homeopathy and Mental Health Care: Integrative Practice, Principles and Research
- Author - Lectures on Organon of Medicine vol 1 & 2. CCH Approved. (English, German, Bulgarian)
- Awardee - Raja Pajwan Dev Award for Excellence in the Field of Medicine; APJ Abdul Kalam Award for Excellence in Homeopathy Education
- For consultation, seminars or clinical training, write to [email protected]
You may also like
Homeopathy: Mere Placebo or Great Medicine? This question has been harshly argued for more than 200...
Dr. Tanya Robinson discusses the role of homeopathy in the future world.
Part 3 - Dr. Manish Bhatia interviews Professor George Vithoulkas at the International Academy of...
Hpathy.com Introduction at The Other Song Academy