Previously Jan Scholten discussed the emergence of his ideas about mineral classification (Part 1), plant classification and case-taking (Part 2), and the future scientific development of homeopathy (Part 3). In the final part below, he shares his views on the nature of reality in light of his homeopathic discoveries:
- Western and Eastern science: embracing both the outer and the inner worlds.
- The underlying pattern of reality as revealed by the mineral and plant systems.
- Traditional religion vs. spirituality.
- Randomness vs. meaning and determinism.
- Evidence from parapsychology and its rejection by mainstream science.
Subtitles are available via the ‘CC’ button:
The Transcript of this interview is available here.