Posted by: ulpiano ladino g md
DEAR SIR:There are many differents views to miasms.Please tell me your prefence: articles, books or autors about MIASMS. I NEED A CLEAR PATH to understanding miasms. thanks you ulpiano ladino gutierrez md .Homeopath. franciscan seglar order(OFS).Passto Colombia aouthamerica.
There are definitely many views about miasms. You can read a summary of some views here –
The books that one must study are –
1. Chronic Diseases – Samuel Hahnemann
2. Kent’s Lectures of Homeopathic Philosophy
3. The Principles & Art of Homeopathy – H. A. Roberts
4. Notes on Miasms – Ortega
5. Indications of Miasms – Harimohan Chaudhary
6. The End of Myasmtion of Miasms
7. Miasmatic Diagnosis – S. K. Banerjea
Apart from that if you want to learn the views of some modern authors, then you must read works by Rajan Snakaran and Vithoulkas. There are some more works on some proposed miasms like cancer, aids etc. You can look for them also after you have gone through the above mentioned texts.