First consultation 2.10.2020
The patient is a 32 years old male nurse
What is the main reason of the consultation?
– I have problems with erections for a couple of years. I am in a relationship and it is affecting me. My partner is understanding but I am anxious. I have tried Cialis and psychotherapy for 8 months but they haven’t worked.
– In the morning I have erections but quite weak. It started when I had to use the condom. It created a lot of anxiety because it was soft. So, I decide to start with PrEP. My libido is good. When I mast-urbate it takes a long time to ejaculate. When I mast-urbate it is not strong enough for penetration.
– I was depressed for very long time. From Christmas my mood was low until 2 months ago. I didn’t take any medication. I attended psychotherapy every 2 weeks. I am perfectly fine. A lot of bad things happened. My grandmother and grandfather died. My trip was cancelled because of Covid. I had problems at work. Some of my colleagues were PCR+ and I had to report the hospital to the union because of not using PPE.
– The big problems with depression were in 2018 and the 2 first months of 2020. I had a nasty break up with someone. I really cared about that person and I felt betrayed. I had trust issues. I had confidence issues. I couldn’t believe when people would say you look good. Now when reading, nothing gets into my brain. I use audiobooks.
Tell me about other previous and current health problems
– I have spondyloarthropathy and episcleritis. Both are treated with one injection of Humira fortnightly. My nose gets blocked frequently because I have a deviated nasal septum, which causes sleep apnoea. I have frequent upper respiratory tract infections (URTIs). My acne is on remission at the moment. I had insomnia but I am sleeping better since I take CBD oil. I had gonorrhoea, which was treated with one penicillin injection. I had a tonsillectomy in 2019. I take rosuvastatin for cholesterol.
Hering Guiding Symptoms for Agnus castus: Penis so relaxed that voluptuous fancies excite no erections. Impotence, with gleet, especially with those who have frequently had gonorrhoea. Want of erection and sexual desire. He finds reading difficult; has to read several things twice; is unable to fix his attention. Despairing sadness. Melancholy.
Rx: Agnus castus LM 3, LM 6 and LM 9, 15 ml, 2 shakes, 1 drop in a tablespoon of water every day, 2 weeks each potency.
I inform the patient of the detrimental impact of pornography on erectile dysfunction.
Email from the patient 14/12/2020
Acne is better. No other changes
My email on 18/12/2020
You can order Agnus castus LM 30, LM 36, LM 42 and LM 48. The content should be 10 ml. Please, start with LM 30. You should shake the bottle twice and put 1 drop in a tablespoon of water, one day only. You can give me feedback after one week.
Email from the patient on 8/2/2020
Sorry for the delay to write to you. I was very busy with work due to repeated Covid outbreaks in different wards every day. Then the medicine took a week to arrive. I continued old medicine until then.
Had 3 doses of Agnus castus 30 LM as you advised. No changes in erection. Skin is clear and the sleep is satisfactory most of the time. Please tell me what to do next.
My email on 8/2/2020
Please, shake the bottle of Agnus Castus 30 LM, 10 times, and take 1 drop in a tablespoon of water a day. You can do this for 3 days in a row. Then you can repeat it the same way after one week. Please, send me an email after the second row of repetitions. It would be good if you let me know how are: – the sleep, the acne, the erectile dysfunction, the spondyloarthropathy, the episcleritis, the URTIs, the coryza.
Email from the patient on 20/2/2020
My sleep is fairly good. My acne is under control. I do get erections but not very long lasting. Difficult to penetrate. I never had a recurrence of either the spondyloarthropathy or the episcleritis since the treatment commenced. Nothing to report regarding the URTIs and the coryza.
My email on 20/2/2021
Please, one week after you have taken the last dose shake the bottle of Agnus Castus 30 LM, 10 times, and take 1 drop in a tablespoon of water a day. You can do this for 3 days in a row.
Then after one week, shake the bottle of Agnus Castus 36 LM, 10 times, and take 1 drop in a tablespoon of water a day. You can do this for 3 days in a row. You can repeat it for 3 more days after one week and again for 3 more days after another week.
You could do the same for Agnus Castus 42 LM and Agnus Castus 48 LM.
Email from the patient on 9/5/2021
Sorry I haven’t updated you in a very long time. But I’ve been taking your medication. I’m currently on the highest strength of Agnus Castus 48 LM. I was advised to update you after a month but it’s been nearly two months now on the same. I see good improvement. But as you had advised, I also made some lifestyle modifications. I stopped masturbating completely several months ago and I see the difference.
My partner and I moved in together. Until 3 or 4 months ago, I used to mast-urbate every day, sometimes 3 times a day. I also had very serious porn addiction and I stopped watching it too at the same time. It was difficult, but I listened to your advice and I see the difference. Thank you so much. The erectile dysfunction is not a problem at the moment.
The sleep is just OK. That’s only because we end up watching TV or using our phone or laptop. I also have a lot to study at the moment as I’m doing a course now. My acne is under control. I never had a recurrence of either the spondyloarthropathy or the episcleritis since the treatment commenced. Nothing to report regarding the URTIs and the coryza.
Do you want me to continue this medicine or should I stop it?
My email on 9/5/2021
I would recommend that you stop the treatment now and if any of the symptoms come back you take again the Agnus castus LM 48. It could be that you only need to take it once a month or even less. Play by ear. If at any point, you want to have a follow-up consultation, please let me know, and we can arrange it either online or face to face.
Regarding the sleep, it is recommended not to be exposed to screens at least 2 hours before going to bed. You may want to buy glasses to protect you from the blue light from the screens.
Email from the patient on 19/7/2021
I’m doing well at the moment. I don’t really struggle with ED at the moment.
Other things like sleep are on and off only because of my habits and college workload. Nothing serious otherwise. Thank you so much for your help.
- Homeopathy resolved an ED resistant to conventional pharmacological treatment and psychotherapy.
- The patient improved after the prescription of high LM potencies.
- Empowering the patient with information that would enable him to make lifestyle changes was key in the resolution of the case.
- The homeopathic treatment benefited not only the ED but the other health complaints.