After understanding all the pros & cons of homeopathic combinations should you at all use them?
Well, ideally NO. But still there are certain instances where such combinations may be used without causing much harm.
* If you do not have access to a homeopath and have no knowledge of homeopathy, then in some mild acute conditions like flu, sore-throat, conjunctivitis, fever, diarrhea, headache etc., such combinations can be of use to get temporary relief. But they should never be taken for prolonged periods.
* Well… I can’t think of any other instance where they may be used without causing harm or curatively!
When to stop using a homeopathic combination?
* The moment you find a good homeopath!
* If the problem persists or increases inspite of the use of a combination.
* If there are any new symptoms which you have never experienced before.
Learn more about the ‘homeopathic’ combinations –