Cerebral palsy in short known as cp. It affects thousand of children every year. Cerebral palsy (Homeopathy for Cerebral Ischemic Stroke) could be understood in a way cerebral means something related with brain and palsy means there is a problem in movements of body. And damage which occur to the developing brain does not continue to progress in coming years of life. It appears during first few years of life.
- Spastic – here damage occur to cortico spinal tract or to the motor cortex. This condition causes hypertonia.
- Ataxic – damage occur to cerebellum, leading to hypotonia and tremors.
- Dyskinectic – damage occurs to extrapyramidial motor system/ pyramidal tract and to basal ganglia. Patient suffers from mixed muscle tone and show involuntary motions.
Causes of cerebral palsy symptoms
- Infection during pregnancy
- Rh incompability
- Neonatal jaundice
- Hypoxia during pregnancy or during labour
- Physical and metabolic trauma to the fetus
- Premature birth
- Low birth weight
- Seizures shortly after birth
- Abnormal brain development
Cerebral palsy symptoms
- Lack of coordination in performing voluntary movement
- Unsteady gait
- Abnormal muscle tone either hypertonic or hypotonic or mixed
- Stiffness of muscles
- Visual and hearing impairment
- Difficulty in speaking
- Delayed growth
- Feeding problems
- Respiratory difficulties
Diagnosis of cerebral palsy
Based on patient history and physical examination
USG for brain
EMG electromyography and nerve conduction studies
Treatment of cerebral palsy symptoms
Treatment is based upon reducing the disability; various therapies are available like physical, occupational, speech etc
Hearing aids, spectacles
Neurosurgery has its own importance.
Treatment for other symptoms like medication for seizures
Homeopathic treatment for cerebral palsy symptoms – Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity by using holistic approach. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the sign and symptoms from which the patient is suffering. The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat cerebral palsy symptoms but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility.As far as therapeutic medication is concerned; many well-proved medicines are available for cerebral palsy symptoms treatment that can be selected on the basis of cause, condition, sensation and modalities of the complaints. For individualized remedy selection and treatment, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person. Some important remedies are given below for cerebral palsy symptoms treatment:
Sulphur, Gelsemium, Alumina, Plumbum Met, Arnica Mont, Rhus Tox, Oleander Phosphorous, Picric Acid, Opium, Hypericum, Causticum, Argentums Nit, Agaricus Mus, Zincum Met and many other medicines.
Cerebral Palsy Symptoms Cases Cured with Homeopathic Medicine