What did you like in this
issue? Which articles have you found interesting and
which articles need improvement? What would you like us to improve on? Send us your feedback, ideas and suggestions to Dr.
B at [email protected]
World’s No.1 Homeopathy e-Journal!Just submit your email at Hpathy.com
Share your articles
and cases for publication in Homeopathy 4
Everyone, the world’s most popular homeopathic e-journal.
The more you share your knowledge and experiences with
others, the more we will grow collectively. Let us
work together to take homeopathy to everyone in this world. You can make a difference!!.
Send in your papers and cases to us at [email protected]
“Much more injurious and triggering the latent psoric state to the outbreak of chronic disease manifestations, are emotional disturbances or incidents such as an unhappy marriage or a remorseful conscience.”
The editors, the publisher and the owner of
Hpathy.com, do not necessarily agree with the information
provided in various articles and sections of the e-journal Homeopathy for Everyone. The authors and the contributors are solely responsible for their views and comments. Please use your discretion in using any medical/health information provided in this journal. For treatment of any chronic or serious illness, you should consult your Homeopath or General Physician in person. Subject to the jurisdiction of Jaipur, India only.
- BHMS, BCA, M.Sc Homeopathy (UK), CICH (Greece)
- Asociate Professor, Organon & Homeopathic Philosophy, SKH Medical College, Jaipur
- Founder Director of Hpathy.com
- Editor, Homeopathy 4 Everyone
- Member, Advisory Board, Homeopathic Links
- Co-author - Homeopathy and Mental Health Care: Integrative Practice, Principles and Research
- Author - Lectures on Organon of Medicine vol 1 & 2. CCH Approved. (English, German, Bulgarian)
- Awardee - Raja Pajwan Dev Award for Excellence in the Field of Medicine; APJ Abdul Kalam Award for Excellence in Homeopathy Education
- Visit Dr. Bhatia's website https://www.doctorbhatia.com/